Unbelievable. Where's the sense of style, stagecraft?
难以置信。有没有审美和技巧啊
What do you want?
你找什么
Mm, I-I left my backpack.
我的背包落在这里了
How do you know so much about bombs anyway?
你怎么会了解这么多关于炸弹的知识
Did you go to school?
你上过学吗
Yeah. I did the four-year program at Cochran Correctional.
对,我在科克兰劳教所待了四年
You know, your old man finds out you're hanging with me,
一旦你老爸发现你跟我混在一起
you're liable to discover the true meaning of the word "corporal punishment," after he shoots me.
你就会真正明白"体罚"这个词的含义了,之前他会先打死我
I know. He told me to stay away.
我知道,他告诉我离你远点
Don't worry, kid. Old sparky here is as dead as dead gets.
别担心,孩子。这个会放电的家伙已经死翘翘了
It still scares me.
我还是害怕
Yeah? Why?
是吗,为什么
Because they kill people.
因为它们杀人
Kid, a lot of things kill people.
孩子,很多东西都杀人
Not like this.
跟这个不一样
I still have nightmares about them -- taking away Ben or hurting mom.
我还是因为它们抓走了本,害死了妈妈做恶梦
I want to be brave -- like dad and Hal... like you.
我想变得勇敢,就像老爸,哈尔,还有你
But I'm scared all the time.
但我一直都很害怕
It ain't the boogeyman, kid.
它们不是恶鬼,孩子
It's just a pile of rock-'em, sock-'em junk. Look.
就是一群纸老虎,看
It's got gears, bearings, servos --
它们有齿轮传动,轴承,伺服器
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a "Made in Japan" sticker in there.
如果它们上边镶着"日本制造"的标牌,我一点都不惊讶
This... this is interesting.
这个...这个有意思
What is it?
这是什么
It's a Mech bullet.
械甲怪的子弹
It looks like ours.
和我们的一样
It is 44 caliber.
点44口径子弹
That these scaly maggots, they go around,
那些低等怪物,为了这种弹药
they raid all the military ammo dumps worldwide for the shells,
一定是搜刮了世界各地的军火废料库
then they convert'em for their RoboCops.
然后把它们加工成了"机械战警"的子弹
Turns out our alien friends are big on recycling.
原来我们的外星朋友喜欢废物利用
The slug -- now, that's the interesting part. It's made out of Mech-metal.
这子弹很有意思,和械甲怪的金属成分一样
It's kind of like the depleted uranium the army uses for tank busters, only way nastier.
像是军用反坦克穿甲弹中使用的贫铀,只是更加棘手
I wish we could use these against them.
我希望能用这个来对抗它们
Out of the mouths of babes.
不知天高地厚的小鬼