Thanks for meeting me. I was...nervous to come to your house.
谢谢你来见我,去你家我会紧张
Okay...
好吧...
The thing is,I've been debating whether or not to share this with you for weeks.
这几周,我在纠结是否告诉你
Can I trust you?
我能相信你吗
I'm not an idiot.
我不是白痴
You've dropped some fairly ridiculous lies on me,
你骗我的故事太扯了
and...yet I still feel like I can trust you. Why is that?
可我还是觉得能相信你。怎么会这样
I have one of those faces. Sorry.
我长了张正直脸呢。抱歉
Yes. You can trust me.
是的。你可以相信我
Then I have something to show you.
我有东西给你看
Have you ever seen this before?
你之前见过这个吗
No. Where'd you get it?
没。你哪来的
From your stepfather.
你继父那
From Walter.
沃特那里啊
Um... Well,where did he get it?
那他是哪来的
He said he found it in your house.
他说是在你家找到的
That it belongs to your mother.
是你母亲的东西
Walter thought she was hiding something.
沃特觉得她有事瞒他
Something more, and... he wanted me to look into it,but then he vanished.
不止是这些...他让我查,自己却消失了
I think this list might have cost Walter his life.
这东西或许害了沃特