Juvenile delinquent reporting for duty.
少年犯来报到了
Since you lost your driver's license,I'll pick you up at 5:00.
你驾照没了,我五点来接你
6:00. We have a lot of work for her to do.
六点吧,今天工作有点多
Well, then, let's say 7:00 just to be safe.
那就七点好了,保险
Is it too late to choose jail?
现在反悔,会不会太晚了
Yes. Yes.
晚了。没错
I need you to go through these files and pull out all the documents dated March 2007.
这些文件,你浏览一遍,把07年三月份的文件挑出来
Do you think you could do that?
你可以的吧
I think I can.
应该可以
I know I messed up.
我知道,是我搞砸了
I really appreciate this, Laurel.
你能帮我,万分感谢,劳瑞尔。
We are going to make an upstanding citizen out of you yet, speedy.
我们会帮你抛开过去的,飞毛腿
Thank you. And this will be good for her, having a role model, somebody better than me.
谢谢你,有个榜样在身边,对她来说是好事,你比我强多了
Oh, you're not so bad. And besides,it'll be nice to have her around.
你也不错啦。更何况,有她作伴,何尝不是好事呢
I got to take this. Excuse me.
我接个电话,失陪
Hello?
你好
We got The Count.
我们抓到伯爵了
Bust up his lab, got him on everything from drug trafficking to homicide.
拆了他的实验室,掌握了他犯罪所有证据
He'll be gone for a long while.
要关很久了
That's great, thanks.
太好了,谢谢你
It was great seeing you,Oliver.
见到你真好,奥利弗。
You,too. See ya.
我也是,回见
He's still critical.
他还在危险期
I've never seen anyone OD on this much Vertigo and live.
我从没见过被注射了这么大量的,迷魂药还活下来的人
There's just no way of knowing what kind of damage has been done to his brain and nervous system.
无法想象他大脑和神经系统经受着多大损伤
Or if its irreparable.
不知道能不能恢复了