That painting has been subjected to every test known to science.
这幅画通过了所有的科学测试。
It's a very good fake, then.
那就是高水平的赝品。
You know about this, don't you? This is you, isn't it?
你很清楚这事,不是吗?是你一手操办的吧?
Inspector, my time is being wasted.
探长,这简直是浪费时间。
Would you mind showing yourself and your friends out?
我看你们还是请回吧?
The painting is a fake. It's a fake, that's why Woodbridge and Cairns were killed.
这幅画是赝品。伍布里奇和凯恩斯被害,就因为如此。
Oh, come on, proving is just a detail. The painting is a fake.
证明它是迟早的事,但一定是赝品。
I've solved it, I've figured it out.
我解开了,谜题解开了。
It's a fake, that's the answer, that's why they were killed.
是赝品,这就是答案,是他们被害的原因。
OK, I'll prove it. Give me time. Will you give me time?
好吧,给我时间,我证明给你看。给我时间好么?
'Ten...'
10
It's a kid. Oh God, it's a kid. - What did he say? - "Ten."
是个孩子。哦,天呐,居然是个孩子。-他说什么?-10秒。
'Nine...' - It's a countdown. He's giving me time. - Jesus...- It's a fake, but how can I prove it? How? ! How? ! -'Eight...'
9 ...-是他给我的倒数时限。-上帝啊... -这是赝品,要怎么证明?-8...
This kid will die. Tell me why the painting is a fake. Tell me!
这孩子要没命了。快说怎么证明是赝品。快说!
'Seven...' - No, shut up. Don't say anything. It only works if I figure it out.
7... -不,闭嘴。你别说。得我自己找出来才行。
It must be possible. It must be staring me in the face.
定能找到,定是显而易见。
'Six...' - How?
6... -在哪儿?
Woodbridge knew, but how? ! - 'Five...'
伍布里奇是怎么看出来的?-5...
It's speeding up! Sherlock!
抓紧时间啊!夏洛克!
'Four...- 'Oh! In the Planetarium, you heard it too.
4... -就在天文馆,你也听到了。
Oh, that is brilliant, that is gorgeous!
噢,太高明了,太精彩了!
'Three...' - What's brilliant? What is? !
3... -高明个什么?是什么?
This is beautiful.
天文家超新星简直太棒了。
Love this! - 'Two...' - Sherlock!
就爱这个啊!-2... -夏洛克!
The Van Buren Supernova.
凡布伦的超新星。
'Please, is somebody there? Somebody help me.'
有人吗?快来救救我?
There you go. Go and find out where he is and pick him up.
你拿着。弄清楚他的位置,去接他。
Van Buren Supernova, so-called. Exploding star. Only appeared in the sky in 1858.
所谓的凡布伦超新星。绽开的繁星,1858年才出现。
So how could it have been...painted in the 1640s?
所以怎么可能出现在...17世纪40年代的作品里呢?
Oh, Sherl...
好吧,夏...
You know, it's interesting. Bohemian stationery, an assassin named after a Prague legend, and you, Miss Wenceslas.
真有意思,信纸产自波西米亚,杀手源于布拉格传说,而你,文思莱丝小姐。
This whole case has a distinctly Czech feeling about it.
整个案子无疑和捷克密切相关。
Is that where this leads?
是这样的吧?
What are we looking at, Inspector?
探长,这案子共涉及几个罪名?
Well, criminal conspiracy, fraud, accessory after the fact, at the very least.
有犯罪阴谋,共谋犯罪,欺诈罪,至少能算个事后从犯。
The murder of the old woman, all the people in the flat...I didn't know anything about that.
杀害一位老妇人,整幢公寓的人...我和这些毫不相干。
All those things, please, believe me. I just wanted my share. The 30 million.
请相信我,我是清白的。我只想得到我那一份。三千万英镑。
I found a little old man in Argentina. A genius - I mean, really. Brushwork, immaculate. Could fool anyone. Mmm. Well, nearly anyone.
我在阿根廷找到个小老头。他简直是个天才。画工一流,笔法精准。瞒过了所有人。不过还是被拆穿了。
But I didn't know how to go about convincing the world the picture was genuine.
但我当时不知该如何说服世人这画是真品。
It was just an idea. A spark which he blew into a flame.
只是个想法。他却使之变为了现实。
Who?
谁?
I don't know. It's true!
我不知道。千真万确!
It took a long time, but eventually I was...put in touch with people.
花费了很长时间,但我最后...还是和那些人扯上了关系。
His people...Well, there was never any real contact. Just messages..... whispers.
他的人...不过都没有碰面。只有短信...耳语。
And did those whispers have a name?
那些耳语是出自谁呢?
Moriarty.
莫里亚蒂。