So, how was touring?
巡演怎么样
Touring was amazing, grueling, punishing,inspiring.
巡演很不错 很累 很苦 让人振奋
Did you find yourself?
你找到自我了吗
I don't know.You certainly found a beard, anyway. Look at that thing.
我不知道 你倒是蓄上胡子了 瞧瞧你自己
Yeah. It's... it's intense.It's big. Yeah.
是啊 好浓 还好密 是的
Did Mim go with you? On tour?
米姆和你一起去巡演了吗
You want to go straight into this, then?
你还真是单刀直入
Are you...are you the happiest couple ever?
你们...你们是幸福快乐地在一起了
Or did you... break up after a month and she came back to New York on a bus?
还是一个月后就分了 然后她坐着巴士回纽约了
It was a train... actually.
其实是火车
I'm sorry. I'm being a bitch.
抱歉这么刻薄
No. You're entitled.
不 你有权这样
So... what have you been up to?
你最近在做什么
God...It's... amazing, Gretta.
天啊 真是棒极了 格蕾塔
Really?
真的吗
Totally. Ambient sound, and... the city.
真的 背景音 还有这城市
That's it? No overdubs? Nothing?No, no, no, it's just the way you hear it.God, it's so great. Yeah
没加配乐吗 什么都没加 不 不 不 就是你听到的那样 天啊 这真是太棒了 是吧
They're really offering you a deal?No... well, I don't know.He has to play it to his partner first. So we'll see.
他们跟你签约了吗 我不知道 他要先给他的合伙人听 然后再定
I cannot believe what he's done with your songs.I know. He's amazing.
真不敢相信他做的这一切是吧 他很厉害
You should get him to do your record.
你该让他给你录专辑的
No, it's too late. We just finished mastering the record in LA.
不 太晚了 我们刚在洛杉矶录了
I recorded in various studios on the road.Wow.
我们在不同的录音棚录了一路
So, what's it called? On the Road.
你的专辑叫什么名字 在路上
Kind of like Kerouac.
有点凯鲁亚克的味道
Yeah. Yeah, it is.That's actually a terrible album name.
是的 是的 的确如此 这个名字挺糟糕的
No, I...I mean, it worked for him.
不 我...凯鲁亚克的《在路上》就挺好
No. It's bad.
不 很糟糕
It's... I know that you know it's bad, too.No, I'm...
其实... 我知道你也觉得糟糕 不 我...
you know... Anyway, would you like to go hear it?
其实... 算了 你想听听吗
I would love to hear it. OK.
好啊 太好了