Well, look at you. A vision of pure class. There's my daughter.
瞧瞧你 高雅得体 这才是我女儿
No way. There it is.
不会吧 做好了
Is this it? Yeah.
就是这张吗 没错
There you are. Yeah.
你的照片 好耶
You look great. Look how cool you are.
你看起来美极了 很酷吧
Can I keep this? Show all my friends?Hell, yeah. That's what it's for, babe.
我能留着吗 给朋友看看 当然了 就是这么打算的 宝贝
Look at you. Hilarious.
瞧瞧你 有意思
Why is that hilarious?I just had no idea you were that talented.
什么有意思 我之前完全不知道你这么有天分
I mean, I just didn't know.
完全没想到
You're, like... you're a real guitar player.
你是个真正的吉他手
You got... you got some talent. Seriously.
你有天分 真的
What, do you want me to start a band now, and...?Yeah. Let's start a band.
你是觉得我该组个乐队吗 对 我们组个乐队吧
"Let's start a band"?Yeah. Why not?
什么叫"我们组个乐队" 对啊 怎么了
I'll record you. I'll produce you.I like this idea.
我给你录音 给你当制作人 这个主意不错
Do you? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
You all... motivated now?
你有兴趣吗
It's a family business. It's like the Jackson Five.
这是家庭传统 就像杰克逊五兄弟
There you go.
又开始扯了
The Mulligan Three.
穆里根三人组
You coming in? No. I'm gonna go...I'm gonna go play that for Saul, see if we can get a deal.
你进来吗 不了 我得... 我得拿给索尔听 看能不能签约
Good luck. Let me know how it goes.
好运 有消息告诉我
I love you.
我爱你
I know you do.
我知道
Hey. Come on. Yeah. So pretty.
来嘛 真漂亮
Bye.
再见