Bangor, Maine. Stamford, Connecticut.
缅因州班戈市。康涅狄格州,斯坦福德。
And recently, Reston, Virginia.
还有最近的一起,弗吉尼亚州雷斯顿。
This places each of the murders approximately 500 miles from the one before it.
这些谋杀地点,每一个都与之前的那个,相距五百英里左右。
Right.
对。
You're trying to establish a geographical pattern when the murders were weeks apart.
你在试图给相隔很久的谋杀案,建立地域分布模式。
Other patterns too.
还有其他模式。
Intruders are minors, middle children from traditional, affluent families.
入侵者是来自传统富裕家庭的中间的孩子。
We know they're moving south, so that means we wanna cover the border of North Carolina and Georgia.
现在我们知道他们往南去了,所以我们必须守住北卡罗来纳州与佐治亚州的边界。
We need to get files on every missing boy within 200 miles of North Carolina.
我们必须拿到北卡罗来纳州两百英里范围内,所有失踪男孩的资料。
There's a pattern...Less to do with geography than psychology.
这其中有种模式相对于地理因素,与心理因素更有关。
What kind of kid does this?
什么样的孩子才会做出这种事?
And what kind of kid follows a kid who does this?
还有什么样的孩子,会跟随做出这种事的孩子?
There's no indication that these kids came from abusive families.
没有任何迹象表明这些孩子来自施虐家庭。
No, no, no. Capture bonding.
不,不,不。是被俘情结(斯德哥尔摩综合症)。
It's a passive psychological response to a new master.
这是对新主人的被动心理反应。
It's been an essential survival tool for a million years.
百万年来,这都是必不可少的生存工具。
You bond with your captor, you survive.
你与俘获你的人建立纽带,就能活下来。
You don't, you're breakfast.
如果你没有,那你就会被当做早餐吃掉。
Just like we talked about.
正如我们之前说好的。
Doctor Bloom said this was ok.
布鲁姆医生说会没事的。
Not at all, we often have a difference of opinion.
也不尽然,我们常常会出现意见分歧。
More secrets for us.
我们之间又多了个秘密。
You and I will have many secrets.
你和我会有很多很多秘密的。
Infusing Psilosybin into the bloodstream before psychotherapy can illicit a positive even spiritual experience for patients.
在心理治疗前将裸头草碱注入血液,能使病人获得积极向上,甚至是心理层面上的体验。
Psychological trauma is an affliction of the powerless.
心理创伤带给人的无能为力感,让人极度痛苦。
I want to give you your power back.
我要帮你找回自己的力量。
I don't feel so good.
我感觉很不好。
That feeling will pass.
会过去的。
Allow it to wash over you, through you.
让它冲刷你,从你体内流过。
Let me be your guide.
让我为你引路。