I wasn't gonna do it.
我没打算那么做。
Well, you're gonna have to talk to a lot of people about it.
你得跟很多人谈这件事。
And those people are gonna try and help you understand what you were really trying to do.
那些人会试着帮助你理解你当时究竟要做什么。
She told me that they weren't my family.
她告诉我他们不是我的家人。
That we had to make our own family.
我们得建立我们自己的家庭。
Do you have a family?
你有家庭吗?
I don't have any children. No.
我还没有孩子,所以没有。
Then you don't know what it's like.
那你不明白有家庭是什么感觉。
Can I talk to my mom? My real mom.
我能跟我妈妈讲话吗?我真正的妈妈。
In a little while.
再过一会儿。
But first, I need you to talk to me.
但首先,你得跟我谈谈。
As someone who makes such a deal about common courtesy, I'm a little taken a back.
正因为有人非常看重礼节,我才会有些吃惊。
Slash a lot taken a back, that you would take my patient my patient out of the hospital without my permission.
应该是很吃惊,没想到你会把我的病人!我的病人!未经我的允许带离医院。
And I'm not a professional scold but don't put me in this position ever again.
我不爱责骂人,但是别再将我置于这种境地了。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Rude! Hannibal shockingly rude!
真无礼,汉尼拔太无礼了!
You have every right to be upset with me I overstepped my bounds.
我僭越了,你完全有权利生气。
Where is she?
她在哪?
She's in the dining room.
她在餐厅。
And Alana...you were right.
还有,阿拉娜,你是对的。
Often am.
我总是对的,
You have to be more specific.
请你说得更明确些。