But let me go.
让我走吧.
You can go.
你可以走.
You can't have the eggs.
但你不能带走龙蛋.
You swore an oath to me.
你曾向我宣誓效忠.
Does loyalty mean nothing to you?
忠诚对你来说不值一提吗?
It means everything to me.
那是我的一切.
And yet here you stand.
然而你还是站在这里.
And yet here I stand.
所以我还是站在这里.
Mord!
莫德!
Mord.
莫德.
Noise again!
又在吵闹了!
About the gold... No gold!
有关那些金子... 没有金子!
No gold. Listen to me!
没有金子. 听我说!
Listen to me.
听我说.
Sometimes possession
有时候财产
is an abstract concept...
是个抽象的概念...
When they captured me, they took my purse,
他们抓我的时候拿走了我的钱包,
but the gold is still mine.
但那些金子还是我的.
Where?
在哪儿?
Where? I don't know where, but when they free me...
在哪儿? 我不知道在哪儿, 但等他们给我自由的时候...
You want free?
你想要自由?
Go be free.
那儿有自由.
Have you ever heard the phrase
你有没有听说过这句话
"rich as a Lannister"?
象兰尼斯特家一样有钱?
Of course you have!
你当然听说过!
You're a smart man.
你是个聪明人.
You know who the Lannisters are.
你知道兰尼斯特家.
I am a Lannister.
我就是兰尼斯特家的.
Tyrion, son of Tywin!
泰温之子提利昂!
And of course, you have also heard the phrase,
而且, 你当然也听说过这句话,
"a Lannister always pays his debts."
兰尼斯特有债必还.
If you deliver a message from me...
如果你替我传个口信...
to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt.
给艾林夫人, 就算我欠你一笔债.