I will owe you gold.
我会给你很多金子.
If you deliver the message
如果你传了口信
and I live, which I very much intend to do.
如果我活下来了, 我一定会的.
What message?
什么口信?
Tell her I wish to confess my crimes.
告诉她我打算认罪.
You wish to confess your crimes?
你打算认罪?
Yes, My Lady.
是的, 夫人.
I do, My Lady.
我愿意, 夫人.
The sky cells always break them.
天牢可以让任何人屈服.
Speak, Imp.
说吧, 小恶魔.
Meet your gods as an honest man.
坦诚地面对诸神吧.
Where do I begin, my lords and ladies?
该从何说起呢, 各位大人和夫人?
I'm a vile man,
我是个坏蛋,
I confess it.
我承认这一点.
My crimes and sins are beyond counting.
我犯下的罪过数不胜数.
I have lied and cheated...
我撒过谎骗过人...
gambled and whored.
赌过钱嫖过妓.
I'm not particularly good at violence, but
我不是特别擅长暴力,
I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me.
但我擅长鼓动他人替我施暴.
You want specifics, I suppose.
我想你是想听具体一点的.
When I was seven I saw a servant girl
七岁那年, 我看见一个女仆
bathing in the river.
在河里洗澡.
I stole her robe.
我偷走了她的衣服.
She was forced to return to the castle
于是她不得不...
naked and in tears.
光着身子哭着回城堡.
If I close my eyes,
如果我闭上眼睛,
I can still see her tits bouncing.
还能看见她跳动的乳头.