Who's to say I didn't?You didn't.I know you didn't.But you could have.
谁说我没有 你没有 我知道你没有 但你本来可以那样做的
You and I...We have something.An understanding.
你和我 我们之间有些共通之处 是相互理解
And I know that my betrayal hurt you,different from how it is with you and Stefan,
我的背叛伤害了你 那跟斯特凡背叛了你不一样
But I'm promising you this now,I'll help you get Katherine back.
但我现在向你保证 我会帮你把凯瑟琳弄出来的
I wish I could believe you.Ask me if I'm lying now.
我真希望能相信你 那你看看我是不是在说谎
You know I won't stop, by the way,No matter what I do.Then we'll deal with it.
你知道我不会罢手的 顺便说一句 无论需要做什么 那我们就成交
I didn't compel you in Atlanta Because we were having fun.
在亚特兰大 我没有用意识控制你 因为当时我们很开心
I wanted it to be real.I'm trusting you.Don't make me regret it.
我希望那是真实的 我信任你 别让我后悔
The Duke party. I forgot.I hope they stay clear of the church.Your hope, not mine.
我忘记了杜克的派对 我希望他们远离教堂 你的愿望 可不是我的
Elena, hey.Elena, oh, my god. Where have you been?
埃琳娜 你好 埃琳娜 天呐 你们到哪去了
Long story, no time to tell it.Wasn't talking to you.Sure you were.
说来话长 没时间细说 又没和你说 别否认啊
We haven't met. I'm Matt.Matt, there's a reason we haven't met.
我们以前从未见过 我叫马特 马特 我们素未谋面是有原因的
You and I are going that way.I'm sorry, you guys.
你和我去那边 抱歉 失陪