Okay, come on.
好了,来吧。
Would you walk quieter. I'm trying.
你走路能轻点吗?我正在努力。
What is going...Candy wrappers.
怎么了...糖果包装纸。
Bing Bong.
冰棒。
Joy?
乐乐?
There you are. Shh.
你在这里。嘘。
Who's the person...
这人是谁...
Do you have the core memories? Yeah.
核心记忆在你那儿吗?嗯。
All he cared about was the candy.
他只在意糖果。
Shh.
嘘。
We're outta here. Let's get to that Train.
我们要从这里出去赶上火车。
Wait. The train is not running. We still have to wake up Riley.
等等,火车停止运行了。我们仍需要唤醒莱莉。
But how?
但是怎么做呢?
Oh no.
哦不。
Hey Sadness. Did you hear about the party they were having.
嘿,忧忧。你听说了他们在办的那个派对吗?
Yeah, yes Joy. Isn't it a bir...bir...birthday party?
嗯,是的,乐乐。那不是一个生...生...生日派对吗?
Did you say birthday?
你是说生日派对?
And there's going to be cake and presents. And games and balloons.
而且那儿还有蛋糕和礼物。还有游戏和气球。
A birthday!
生日派对!
Okay. Follow us.
好吧,跟着我们。
Nothing like a good scare to wake you up, right?
只有惊吓才能唤醒你,不是吗?
Okay, it's my hand writing. No, it isn't.
好了。这是我的笔迹。不。这不是。
It's my hat. I wrote that. No, this one's my hat.
这是我的帽子,我写了这个。不,这是我的帽子。