They're not part of this dream. Get them.
他们不是这个梦的一部分。抓住他们。
Stop right there!
待在原地别动!
Pan away. Pan away.
转过去。转过去。
Boo. Peek and Poke line.
被抓到了。
Aw, careful.
哦,小心点。
You can't do this. I know people in Headquarters.
你们不能这么做,我在总部有人。
No...no...no...There go the core memories.
不,不,不。核心记忆在他身上。
Come on. What is this place?
走吧。这是什么地方?
The subconscious. That's where they take all the troublemakers.
潜意识区。他们把所有的捣乱分子带到这里来。
My hat feels loose.
我的帽子感觉松了。
How do we get in?
我们怎么进去?
Is that your hat?
这是你的帽子吗?
Yeah, it's my hat.
是的,这是我的帽子。
You sure? I don't know. Look at the label.
你确定。不知道,看这个标签。
Yeah, it says my hat.
是的。上面写着是我的帽子。
Wait. It says my hat? My hat, it says.
等等,上面写着是我的帽子?我的帽子。
That's what I wrote in my hat.
上面写着。这是我在我的帽子里写的。
What are you talking about? Look. You got my hat on.
你说什么?看吧。你错戴了我的帽子。
Okay, it's my hat.
好了。这是我的帽子。
Hey you.
嘿,你。
Oh, you caught us.
哦,你抓到我们了。
Get back in there. No escaping.
回到里面去,别想逃跑。
I don't like it here. It's where they keep Riley's darkest fears.
我不喜欢这里。这里储存的是莱莉最黑暗的记忆。
It's broccoli.
这是西兰花。
The stairs to the biggest smite.
这个台阶通向毁灭。
Grandma's vacuum cleaner. Aw!
祖母的真空吸尘器。哦!