Get up! Get up! Right now! Get up! Put your hands!
起来!起来!快起来!举起手来!
Behind your back!
在你身后!
Move! Move! Move! Move.
快走!走。
Some probate issues on the Ulman estate.
乌尔曼的房产有点遗产认证问题。
Have you got a case number?
你有案件编号吗?
Hands in the air! This is a robbery!
举起手来!抢劫!
Get out here, now!
出去,快出去!
Move! Move it! You too. Go! Move! Move! Move! Move! Get down! Down!
快点 还有你。快走!快走!快点!趴下!
Watch the entrance. Watch the door.
守着门和入口。
8-2-5-7-6 8-2-5-7-6.
5-7-5 5-7-5.
You...stop staring at me.
喂,你,别再盯着我看。
Leave him.
别管他了。
Not a problem.
没问题。
I said stop looking at me.
我说了,别再盯着我看。
Latimer set you up. It's a trap.
拉蒂莫阴了你们。这是个陷阱。
Sit down. Wait here.
坐下。等着。
7 5-7-5
7,5-7-5.
8-2-5-7-7-3, this is it.
8-2-5-7-7-3,就是这个。
All right, pull it. Pull it. Pull it.
好了,打开。打开。
Latimer screwed us.
拉蒂莫想阴了我们。
We got to get out of here.
我们得快离开这。
Won't let you pull that crap again.
你别又来这套。
Got it! 8-7-3-3-6.
找到了!8-7-3-3-6。
Now move.
快走。
This is a trap.
这是个陷阱。
You know, maybe you're the trap.
怎么着,也许你才是陷阱。
Point that thing at me again, and I'll shoot you with it.
再敢用那玩意指着我,我就用它把你打成残废。
Let's move.
走。
We got it. Let's move.
我们拿到了东西。快走。
Let's go.
走吧。
Keep moving teddy, I got you.
继续走,泰迪,我抓住你了。
Carter, I just got a call of a shooting at centre street, evidence lock.
卡特,我刚接到报告说中心大街的证据保管处发生枪击。
Who called it in?
谁报的警?
Street cleaners saw four guys go into the lockup, five minutes later, shooting started.
街上的清洁工看到四个男人走进保管处,五分钟后发生了枪击。
Same four guys came running out.
那四个男人又跑了出来。
Getting you to the van, Teddy.
把你送到货车里,泰迪。
Come on.
快来。
Take him in the van.
把他送到货车里。
I'll cover you.
我来掩护你们。
Okay.
好。
Come on.
来吧。
There you go.
来吧。
Did you get it?
你们拿到了吗?
You're a good soldier, Strauby.
你是个好士兵,斯特劳博。
Run!
快跑!
Damn weapon won't fire.
这天煞的枪开不了火。
Why didn't my weapon fire?
这枪怎么开不了火?
Latimer must have ground down the firing pins.
拉蒂莫肯定对撞针做了手脚。
Come on. Let's go.
来吧。我们走。