Why did they try and kill me?
为什么他们要杀我?
If they knew you were onto them, why come after me?
他们知道被你盯上了 为什么要害我?
Put me in a bonfire?
为什么烧我?
I don't know. I don't like not knowing.
不知道 我不喜欢无解的事
Unlike the nicely embellished fictions on your blog, John, real life is rarely so neat.
和你博客上那些精妙小说不一样 约翰 真实的世界从没那么明了
I don't know who was behind all this, but I will find out, I promise you.
我不知道幕后主使是谁 但我会找出来 我答应你
Don't pretend you're not enjoying this.
别假装你没在享受这一切
Hmm?
嗯?
Being back. Being a hero again.
回归 做回英雄
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
You'd have to be an idiot not to see it. You love it.
傻瓜才看不出来 你爱这样
Love what?
爱怎样?
Being Sherlock Holmes.
做你的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.
说什么呢 我听不懂
Sherlock, you are going to tell me how you did it?
夏洛克 你会告诉我真相吧?
How you jumped off that building and survived?
你是怎么跳楼还活下来的?
You know my methods, John, I am known to be indestructible.
你知道我的方法 约翰 我向来坚不可摧
No, but seriously.
不 说真的
When you were dead, I went to your grave.
你死之后 我去了你的坟墓
I should hope so.
不出我所料
I made a little speech.
我说了些话
I actually spoke to you.
我真的对你说了话
I know. I was there.
我知道 我在那里
I asked for more miracle.
我求你再创造一次奇迹
I asked you to stop being dead.
我求你活过来
I heard you.
我都听到了
Anyway, time to go and be Sherlock Holmes.
好吧 该去做夏洛克·福尔摩斯了