See, we got to look at all this as an opportunity.
我们要把这些看成是一次契机
The Triad and the Bertinelli organization are leaderless.
三合会和波提纳尔集团缺乏领导力
The giant sucking sound you're hearing is the current power vacuum in Starling City, the one that I plan on filling.
而他们就像斯特林市的权利吸尘器,我将把它掌握在手中
How are you going to convince the Triad and Bertinelli's crew that they should sign up with you?
你怎么说服三合会和波提纳尔的员工,他们为什么要听从你
Well... that's an excellent question.
这...是个好问题
I need to do something. Something spectacular.
我先得示威。华丽丽的登场
To get their attention and earn their respect.
以赢得他们的注意以及尊重
You know what I learned in prison?
监狱生活让我学到很多
If you want to be respected, you find the biggest guy and you put him down permanent.
如果你想获得尊重,那就先把最强大的人放倒
I think I just found the biggest guy.
我想我找到试刀目标了
This is going to be fun. I even wore my fat pants.
这样挺好玩的。我把肥肥裤都穿来了
I don't want to know what those are, do I? Nope.
肥肥裤不在我的字典里对吧。是的
This is work. It'll just be a second,okay?
工作上的事,一会就好
Hello? It's me. I have something. Can you meet?
喂。是我,我有消息了。能见面吗
Yeah, where?
好的,哪里
Rooftop, Winick building. 30 minutes.
温尼克大楼楼顶。30分钟后见
Good work, Kelton.
干得好,凯尔顿。
Okay, everybody. Rubber bullets. This is my daughter here.
好了,大伙,都用橡胶子弹,我女儿也在场
She cannot come to any harm.
她不能受到任何伤害
But outside of that, you do whatever needs doing to bring that archer down.
除此之外,你们可以无所不用的,把那个弓箭手拿下
You sure about this?
你确定吗
Look, she knows I'd do anything to catch this bastard.
她知道我为了抓这混蛋会不择手段
And this is the best... it's the only option I've got.
这是最好,也是我唯一的机会
Look,I want to get this guy just as badly as you do.
我和你一样渴望抓到这家伙
I just don't want to see anything come between you two.
我只是不希望你们之间产生间隙
I warned her. I said stay away from this lunatic. She didn't.
我警告过她,让她离这个疯子远点,但她没有
You don't think that turns a knife in my back?
你不觉得我也很心寒吗
I hope she sees it that way.
希望她能想到这层
Mmm, put those puppy dog eyes away.
收起这可怜的小眼神
Something's come up at work.
工作上突然有些事
That can't wait until tomorrow?
不能明天再做吗
It'll only be an hour. I can meet you at the club.
最多一个小时,我们俱乐部见
One hour.
一个小时
An hour and a half. Tops.
最多一个半小时