Now what's wrong with this picture? You look like you're...working.
我没看错吧?你看起来像是...在工作
I'm going over résumes for the Chef's position at the nightclub.
我正在筛选简历,给夜总会挑个厨师
This guy looks pretty good. He won "Top Chef" Season Six.
这个看起来不错,他赢得了"最佳厨师"第六季的冠军
At this point, it is basically a culinary prerequisite to be on that show.
能上这个节目,厨艺肯定不错
Can I talk to you about something?
我可以跟你谈谈吗
Tommy... Every time you want to talk to me about something and that something is Laurel,
汤米..每次你想跟我谈谈,总是关于劳瑞尔
you look like you're about to tell me you have a terminal disease.
你看起来就像,要告诉我你得绝症了
She's been working with the Hood guy.
她一直和帽衫男有合作
What? You're letting her work with that crazy person? She could get hurt, Tommy.
什么?你让她和那个疯子合作,她会因此受伤的。汤米
I'm not "letting" her do anything, okay?
我没有"让"她做任何事,好吗
I only just found out about it
我刚刚才发现
because she accidentally slipped up on one of her many lies.
因为她谎言败露了
She's lying to you? That doesn't sound like Laurel.
撒谎,这可不像劳瑞尔的作风
Lying, keeping secrets about who she's spending time with...
谎话连篇,不告诉大家,自己跟谁在一起
does that remind you of anybody we know?
是不是很像我们认识的谁
Me, in every relationship that I've been in.
我,每段关系中的我
Me, too. Except this one.
我也是,除了这段
There's some sort of infatuation thing going on here.
劳瑞尔有点迷恋上了帽衫男
I... We both know that she has a pretty strong track record of being attracted to guys who are dangerous, who break the rules.
我...我们都知道她过去常常被危险的人,出格的人吸引
Show me a more dangerous rule breaker than the Hood.
谁又能比帽衫男更危险更出格呢
I just think you need to have an honest chat with her.
我觉得你应该跟她好好谈谈
Find out the real reason she's keeping secrets.
找出她撒谎的真正原因
I just can't believe that Laurel, of all people, would lie to my face.
我只是无法相信所有人中,偏偏是劳瑞尔会当着我的面撒谎
I guess that's the way that it is with the people that you're closest to.
我想...这是因为她是我最亲近的人
I know. But talk to her anyway, and fix this.
我知道。不管怎样,在事情变得无法收拾前
Before it becomes something that's unfixable.
跟她好好谈谈,处理好这件事