Wait. So I'll get the photo and then you
等等 我去找照片 你...
This is how good wins.
好人就是这样取得胜利的
You do something good, and people see it and then they wanna help you.
你做好事 人们会看到 进而会愿意帮你
Maybe you're right.
许你是对的
You see, Henry?
看到了吧 亨利
We don't have to fight dirty.
我们不用使坏
Loads of visitors today.
今天的客人有点多呀
I do hope you're not gonna break my little bell.
我希望你不要弄坏了我的铃铛
You set the fire.
你放的火
I've been right here, Ms. Swan.
我一直在这儿 斯旺女士
Take a whiff. It smells like your sheep crap oil.
闻一下 这是你的羊粪油的味道
Turns out it's flammable.
这是可燃的
Well, are you sure?
你确定吗
There's some construction working on at city hall at the moment.
当时 镇政府大厅里 有很多改装工作在进行
There's loads of flammable solvents used in construction.
改装工作会用到很多可燃物
Why did you do it?
你为什么要放火呢
If I did it,
如果是我放的火
if I did it, that would be because
就算是这样 一定是因为
you cannot win without something big,
你需要一件大事来赢得竞选
something like, uh,
你需要...
oh, I don't know, being the hero in a fire?
我说不好 成为火中救人的英雄
How could you even know I'd be there at the right time?
你又是怎么知道我当时会在那里呢
Maybe Regina's not the only one with eyes and ears in this town
瑞金娜不是唯一在镇里有耳目的人
or maybe... I'm just intuitive.
或者 我只是直觉很准
Where I involved.
至少对跟我有关的事
I could've run and left her there.
我也可以自己跑掉
Not the type.
你不是那种人
I can't go along with this.
我无法接受这种事
You just did.
你已经做了
This is just the price of election, Ms. Swan.
这只是竞选的代价而已 斯旺女士
A price I'm not willing to pay.
我不想付出这样的代价
Find another sucker.
换个愿意的傻子吧
Okay, go ahead. Expose me.
好吧 去揭发我吧
But if you do,
但若你要去揭发我
just think about what you'll be exposing
先想想你要揭发的是什么
and what you'll be walking away from.
你又放弃了什么
Oh, yes, and, uh, who you might be disappointing.
哦对 还有 你会让谁失望