Detective, over here.
警探,过来这边。
Looks like this is all they took.
看来他们只拿了这个。
So you let our bank robber get away.
这么说,你放走了那个抢劫犯啊。
He paid his dues, deserved a second chance.
他付出了代价应该有第二次机会。
Then are we done?
那这事算完了吗?
Not quite.
还没完。
I hope that's what you wanted.
希望这就是你要的东西。
So we better talk money.
那我们来谈谈价钱吧。
Someone got here first.
看来有人捷足先登了。
He's dead.
他已经死了。
Any idea who did it?
知道是谁干的吗?
The name on the evidence box was Elias.
证据盒上的名字是以利亚。
That mean anything to you?
你有印象吗?
No.
没有。
I'd better look into it.
我去查查。
The truth is that, it was easier for you to be alone.
事实上是,一个人对你来说更容易。
That's one of the things you learn over there.
这是你在那边学到的东西。
In the end, we're all alone.
到头来,我们都是一个人。
And no one's coming to save you.
没有人会来救你。
Be happy with Peter.
祝你和彼得幸福。
You don't believe that.
你不是真心的。
Not really.
不是。
You wanna be brave?
你想勇敢一次吗?
Take a risk.
那就冒险一次。
Tell me to wait for you and...
让我等你...
Say those words and I will.
只要你说我就答应。
It would take real courage, wouldn't it?
这需要极大的勇气吧?
Wait for me.
等我。
Please.
求你了。