手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫3 > 正文

功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:阿宝和乌龟

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Dragon warrior. - Oogway?

龙战士,-乌龟?
I can't believe it.
不敢相信。
Whoa, you're extra shiny. - As are you.
喔,你金光闪闪。-你也是。
I know, right? It's like the best cape ever.
我知道,不是吗?简直是史上最好的披风。
When I run with it, then it looks really cool.
当我披着它奔跑时,看起来超酷的。
It suits you. You've grown.
很适合你。你长大了。
Yeah, I gotta lay off the panda buffet. - Grown up.
是的,我不能再吃熊猫大餐了。-我是说你变成熟了。
As I hoped you would when I sent the message to your father.
当我把消息传给你父亲时,我就期待你能变成这样。
You sent the universe mail? Whoa.
那条宇宙消息是你发的啊?
Yes because the universe needed you.
是的,因为宇宙需要你。
You finally became the panda you were always meant to be.
你终于变成了自己命中注定的样子。
But how'd you know I could?
但是你怎么知道我可以?
On the first day we met...I saw the future of kung fu. And the past.
我们初次见面的那一天,我就看到了功夫的未来,也看到了过往。
I saw the panda who could unite them both.
我看到了可以将它们融为一体的熊猫。
That is why I chose you, Po.
那就是我为什么选了你,阿宝。

功夫熊猫3.jpg

Both sides of the Yin and Yang. And my true successor.

你结合了阴阳两极。我真正的继承者。
Me? I can't take that. - Yes, take it.
我?我不行的。-可以的,拿着吧。
I have a bigger one.
我有一个更大的。
I mean, you're enlightening everything I'm just...Really? - Yes.
我的意思是你悟性已经那么高了,我只是……真的?-是的。
Now what we do?
现在我们做什么呢?
Hmm, you tell me. - No Oogway, don't go.
你告诉我。-不,乌龟,别走。
I'm not going anywhere. I live here.
我哪儿也不去,我住在这里。
Oh right.
好吧。
It's you who must decide whether to stay or go.
是你必须决定是走是留。
Wait, I can go back? - Who knows?
等等,我可以回去?-谁知道呢?
I've never tried.
我从没试过。
Po. - You can fly.
阿宝。-你可以飞了。
Dad, dad, dads. - Son.
爸,爸,爸爸们。-儿子。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
enlightening

想一想再看

adj. 有启迪的,使人感悟的 动词enlighten的

 
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
cape [keip]

想一想再看

n. 岬,海角,披肩

联想记忆
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。