Here we go - "The Sting."
我要看这个 《骗中骗》。
Well, someone's getting what they want today. You finally get to watch your precious movie, huh?
倒是有人是得偿所愿了。你终于可以看你的宝贝电影了,是嘛?
A classic tale about a long con.
关于一场漫长骗局的传说。
Well, you're welcome.
我今天就让给你了。
Wait a minute.
等一下。
Rogues and double-crossers abound. Who will outsmart whom?
流氓和出卖朋友的人遍地都是。谁能胜过谁?
Son of a bitch. You knew I was using the bark mitzvah as a bargaining chip.
混蛋。你知道我利用狗狗成人礼派对当做讨价还价的筹码。
That's why you talked Gloria into coming back -- So I couldn't weasel my way out of this stupid picnic and you'd get the big TV.
所以你才说服歌洛丽亚回去...所以我就逃不掉这个野餐,然后你就能独占大电视。
Well, I'm onto you now.
我现在盯上你了。
I was just reading off the DVD box.
我只不过是在读DVD封面。
I mean, can you believe all the stuff Brenda brought for one night?
你能相信吗?布伦达过来住一晚上就带这么多东西吗?
I know. Look at all this stuff over here.
是啊,看那一堆东西。
Super replenishing balm? Uh, pore-reducing booster serum? Anti-aging buffing beads?
超补水唇膏?毛孔收缩精华液?抗老化提亮珠珠?
It must be so hard to be a girl.
当女人也太累了。
I know. I know. It really makes you worry about the world we're sending Lily out into.
可不是嘛。真让人担心以后莉莉要怎样应付这个不友好的世界。
Well, there's so much pressure on girls to be perfect.
女孩必须要完美无缺,这压力太大了。
You ready? Yep.
你好了吗?好了。
The thing is, Cam, all we can do is instill our beliefs in her and hope that she makes good choices.
问题是,小卡,我们能做的就是把我们的价值观教给她,期望她能做出明智的选择。
Calming mister?
镇静喷雾要么冷静点了吗?
It does feel nice to talk about it.
这么谈一谈确实好多了。
No, this is a calming mister. I just bought this.
不是,这是个镇静喷雾。我刚买的。
Oh, god, yes.
哦,是吗,要的。
Wanna try it?
试试?