Kelly?Kelly Donovan.Jen!I heard you were back in town.
凯丽?凯丽·多诺万 阿珍 我听说你回来了
You used to baby-sit me And then, I used to party with her.
你以前给我当过保姆呢 我以前总跟她一起疯
This woman was crazy.Not as crazy as you.Ha, not anymore.
这个女人太疯狂了 不及你疯狂 都已经风光不再了
Well, sit, drink.Uh, I shouldn't.I'm responsible now, haven't you heard?
坐下 来一杯 我不能的 我现在得以身作则了 你没听说吗
Then take a night off. It's good for the soul.Great for the soul.
放纵一晚 有益身心 身心舒坦
This is not gonna end well.Can't wait.I hate this house.It's better than the tomb.
待会儿肯定都烂醉如泥 求之不得 我恨这座房子 总胜过墓里
I didn't stay locked up for 145 years to end up locked up here.
我被关了145年 可不希望再被关在这儿
Maybe you should quit complaining.You gonna stop me?Let it be, Frederick.
或许你应该停止抱怨 你有本事管我? 算了吧 弗雷德里克
You heard what Pearl said.I don't care what Pearl said.
你听到珍珠说的了 我才不在乎珍珠怎么说
What you got, boy?Try that again.Back off.Back off.
你有什么本事 臭小子 再来呀 后退 后退
We don't fight each other.Those are the rules.
不得自相残杀 这是规矩
And I'm tired of your rules. I want out of this house.
我受够了你的规矩 我要离开这房子
Why can't we go into town?Eventually.But for now, we have to keep a low profile.
我们为什么不能去镇上 最终会的 不过目前 我们必须保持低调
No one knows who I am.The salvatore brothers do.And I wish to hell I could run into them.
没人知道我是谁 塞尔瓦托兄弟知道 我打心眼里盼着能碰上他们呢
They're the reason we were caught in the first place.
就是因为他们我们才被抓