So, the thing about cherries,You have to...Oh, my goddness.
樱桃该这么吃 你得 我的小尤物
That's amazing. You were quick.And that would be my cue.
不错 真是一点就通 看来我该闪人了
You giving up already?Oh, yeah.See you guys.
你这么快就放弃了 是啊 再见喽
Prepare yourself, my friend.Whoa, wait.How do you have this?
朋友 站稳了 等下 你从哪儿弄的
Got passed down through the family.Why don't...Why don't you drive it?
家族传下来的 那为什么不 为什么不开呢
Well, it, uh, doesn't run.I mean, it's not that I could figure out.
它发动不起来 我修不了
Why would you keep a car that doesn't run?Be more of a girl right now.
这车都不能开了 干嘛还留着 小女生就是小女生
Hey, why don't you come take a look at this for me?
何不帮我看一下呢
Elena, remember the old Camaro your dad used to have?Of course.
埃琳娜 还记得你爸那辆老卡马罗吧 当然
Hey, I built and rebuilt that engine 20 times.Well, I don't like sports cars.
那辆车的引擎被我改装了20遍 我不太喜欢跑车
They're too hard to make out in Nah, it wasn't that bad.
太窄了不方便亲热 也不至于啦
I'm sorry, man.No, no.Don't worry about it.
抱歉 老兄 没关系 不必担心这个
You and Elena, you guys have a history And ignoring it doesn't do anybody any good.
你和埃琳娜 有你们的过去 回避对谁都没好处
She's good with you.You know, I wasn't sure, but she's happy And I'm glad.
你很适合她 我本还不确定 但她现在很幸福 我就满足了
All right. Let's take a look at this.
好了 我们来看看车吧