Damn it!Need some help?Damn it!Stupid shoe.
该死 需要帮忙吗 真该死 破鞋
Gotta pick up your other foot.Thanks.There you go.Thanks.I think.
得把另一只跟也弄掉 谢谢 可以了 谢谢 我想还成
Was that Damon Salvatore you were with?The one and only.
刚才和你在一起的是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 就是他
You know him?We go way back.He still live out by Miller Lane?
你认识他 老朋友了 他还住在磨坊巷吗
Uh, he lives in the old boarding house by Wickery Bridge.
他住在维克里大桥附近一幢旧公寓
He's still in there if you wanna say "Hi."
如果你想过去打个招呼 他还在酒吧里
I'd rather stay here and talk to you.Nice.
我更愿意留在这里和你聊聊天 好哇
Very smooth with the shoe and the flirt.But I'm a little drunk.
你很擅长处理鞋子和调情嘛 但是我有点喝醉了
And hot guy plus drunk me equals very bad things.No.
我喝醉时和帅哥一起会出乱子 不了
I'm pretty sure you'd like it.Sorry.That was a seriously lame pick-up.I'm sorry.
我相信你会喜欢的 不好意思 你这一招实在太逊了 真抱歉
That is a nice scent you're wearing. What is it?
你身上有股很香的味道 是什么
I don't know.It was a gift.And that is a cab, so.Vervain.
我不知道 别人送我的 来出租车了 我该走了 马鞭草
Making it hard to find something to eat in this town.
想在这镇上找点吃的要困难咯
Caroline I don't want to talk about it.You are being ridiculous.And insecure and stupid.
卡罗琳 我不想谈 你在胡思乱想 而且很傻很没安全感
But that doesn't change the fact That Matt's always gonna be in love with you And I'm always gonna be the backup.
但这些并不能改变 马特一直爱着你 而我总是备胎这个事实
You're not the backup. Yes, I am.I'm Matt's Elena backup.
你不是备胎 我就是 我是马特的替补埃琳娜
I'm your Bonnie backup.Now it's about me and Bonnie?
我是你的替补邦妮 怎么又扯上我和邦妮了