Come. You came to us as outlaws, poachers, rapers,
快走.你们来时或许是违法乱纪之徒...盗猎者, 强奸犯...
Killers, thieves. You came alone, in chains, without friends
杀人犯, 窃贼...你们来时或许是孑然一身, 身负枷锁...既无朋友,
Nor honor. You came to us rich and you came to us poor. Some of you bear the names of proud houses,
更无荣誉.你们来时或许是富家公子, 或许是赤贫乞儿.你们有些来自豪门望族...
Others only bastard names or no names at all. It does not matter. All that is in the past.
或仅有私生子之名, 甚至没有姓名.但这些都不重要.这些全都成为过往.
Here, on the wall, are all one house.
在这里...在长城上.我们都是一家人.
Tonight... You're allowed to look happy. You're going to be a Ranger. Isn't that what you always wanted?
今晚... 你可以开心一点了.你很快就将成为一名游骑兵.你不是一直想成为一名游骑兵吗?
I want to find my Uncle. I know he's alive out there. I know he is.
我想找到我叔叔.我知道他还活着.我敢肯定.
I wish I could help you, but I'm no Ranger. It's the steward's life for me. There's honor in being a steward.
我很想帮你忙, 可惜我当不了游骑兵.我就是个当事务员的命.当事务员也很光荣的.
Not much, really. But there's food. Here you begin anew.
我觉得不太光荣, 真的.不过不愁没吃的.你们将获得新生.
A man of The Night's Watch... Lives his life for the realm. Not for a king,
守夜人军团的汉子...毕生为国家效命.非为国王
Or a lord, or the honor of this house or that house; not for gold nor glory
非为领主, 非为一个家族或另一个家族的荣辱.非为财富, 声名...
Nor a woman's love; but for the realm and all the people in it.
非为男女情爱.一切只为国家.及其所有的国民.