You're ignoring me,The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead.6
你不接我的电话 通未接来电吗 抱歉 我手机没电了
Is Stefan here? No.Why?Something wrong?
斯特凡在这儿吗 不在 怎么了 出什么事了吗
He went out to the woods and didn't come back.I can't get him on his phone.
他去了树林 就再没有回来 手机也联系不上
I figured he was here with you.It's going straight to voicemail.
我以为他跟你在一起 直接转到语音信箱了
Where could he be?You're not going to like what I'm thinking.
他能去哪儿啊 我想到的可不是什么好事
Pearl! Open this door.I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off.
珍珠 快开门 否则我就把这门和你脑袋一起卸了
Pearl's not home.Beautiful weather.Not a ray of sun in the sky.
珍珠不在家 天气不赖嘛 一丝阳光都没有
Where's my brother?Billy.You're dead. Whoa. I'm sorry.
我弟弟在哪儿 比利 你死定了 真抱歉
You haven't been invited in.Miss Gibbons?Yes, Frederick honey?
你没被邀请 吉本斯小姐 什么事 亲爱的弗雷德里克
Never let this bad man in.I'll never let him in.
永远不要让这个坏人进来 我不会让他进来的
145 years left starving in a tomb,Thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.
我们在墓里活活饿了145年 就因为凯瑟琳迷恋你们两兄弟
First few weeks,every single nerve in your body screams with fire.
最初的几星期 身体里的每一根神经都火烧火燎地痛
The kind of pain that can drive a person mad.
那种疼痛能把人逼疯
I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that before I killed him. Billy.You have a nice day.
我想你弟弟在被我杀掉之前 很愿意亲身感受一下 比利 祝你今天愉快