We're home!
我们回来了
Riley? Riley!
莱莉,莱莉
I'll call her cell.
我打电话给她
This is terrible. Wait, is that someone walking towards us?
好可怕,等等,是有人朝我们走来吗?
Yep, let's cross the street.
我们过马路吧
It's mom. She's onto us!
是妈妈,她在找我们
- What do we do? Where's my bag? Riley needs to get Core Memories.
-怎么办?我的袋子呢?莱莉需要核心记忆
- That's the stuff. We keep going.
-找到了。不管她
Sadness!
忧忧
Sadness! Sadness?
忧忧,忧忧
Come on, Sadness. Where are you?
忧忧,你在哪
Okay. If I were Sadness, where would I be?
如果我是忧忧,我会去哪呢
Everything is awful and my legs don't work,
这一切都糟透了,我走不动了
and you have to drag me around while I touch all the...
你得拖着我走,让我摸遍......
Oh, no! It's mom again! What do we do?
不好,又是妈妈打来的,怎么办
This is madness! She shouldn't run away! Let's get this idea out of her head.
疯了疯了,她不该离家出走的!快让她打消这想法。
Sadness?
忧忧
- Sadness! Joy?
-忧忧!乐乐
Wait! Sadness!
等等,忧忧
Just let me go! Riley's better off without me!
别管我,莱莉没有我会更开心
Come back!
快回来
Okay, you're saying your husband was blown away by an elephant.
好吧,你是说你老公被一头大象吹跑了
Was he with anyone?
他身边有其他人吗
Yes! And there she is!
有,就是她
Hey! Come back here!
给我回来
Forget it, Jake. It's Cloud Town.
算了,杰克,这里是云朵城
What? Sadness!
怎么回事,忧忧
I only make everything worse! Wait! Sadness! We got to get you back to...
我只会把一切都弄得更糟糕!等等,忧忧,我们得回到......
- It's stuck! Great.
-卡住了!这下好了
- What do you mean it's stuck? Now what?
-什么叫卡住了?这下怎么办
Oh, no no no no! What is this?
不不不,这是怎么回事
How do we stop it? I got it!
要怎么阻止她?我来
Make her feel scared! That'll make her change her mind!
让她害怕,这样她就会改变主意了
Brilliant! I know it's brilliant! Do it!
好主意!我知道这主意好,快
Nothing's working! Why isn't it working?
没用,怎么会没用呢
- Let me try. - Great! You broke it! No, I didn't! Don't touch that! Let me do it! Get out of here!
-我来。这下好了,你弄坏了!我才没有,别碰那个!我来!快闪开
Guys, we can't make Riley feel anything.
各位,莱莉现在已经没感觉了
What have we done?
我们都干了什么
Hey! Hey, look at me! Did you mean what you said before?
快看我,你之前说的都是真的吗
I would die for Riley! I would die for Riley! Yeah, okay, haircut.
我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火,我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火!好了好了,帅哥,
Time to prove it.
考验你的时刻到了
I would die for Riley! I would die for Riley!
我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火,我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火
That's it! I fold!
够了,我不干了