Sweetie. We're not mad.
宝贝,我们没生气
You know what? I miss Minnesota too.
你知道吗,我也想明尼苏达了
I miss the woods where we took hikes.
我想念我们远足过的森林
And the backyard where you used to play.
想念我们曾经一起玩耍的后院
Spring Lake, where you learned to skate.
想念你学会溜冰的春湖
Come here.
过来
Hey, I'm liking this new view.
我喜欢这片新景色
Friendship Island has expanded.
友情岛变大了
Glad they finally opened that friendly argument section.
真高兴他们终于开放了和平争论区
I like Tragic Vampire Romance Island.
我喜欢吸血鬼悲情岛
Fashion Island? Everyone shut up.
时尚岛,你们别吵了
Boy Band Island? Hope that's just a phase.
男孩乐队岛,但愿这是暂时的
Say what you want, I think it's all beautiful.
随你们怎么说,我觉得这些都特别美
All right. Here you go.
好了,你们看
Your new expanded console is up and runnin'.
新的控制台扩增升级完毕
Cool! Upgrade!
棒,升级了
Hey! Whoops, wait. Did I just do that?
等等,我刚真的摁到了吗
Hey, guys? What's puberty?
各位 "春春期"是什么意思
I don't know. It's probably not important.
我也不知道,估计没什么用的吧
I have access to the entire curse word library!
我居然能访问整个脏话库
This new console is the...
这个新控制台真是...
Sorry. I did it again. My bad.
抱歉,又乱摁了,我的错
They're getting to the rink.
他们去冰球场了
Now when you get out there, you be aggressive!
你上场之后,就开始进攻
I know, dad. But not too aggressive.
我知道,爸爸,但也别太猛
You know, you guys don't have to come to every game.
其实你们不必每场比赛都来看
Are you kidding? I'm not missing one! Go Foghorns!
别逗了,我一场都不会落下,雾角队加油
Go Riley! Foghorns are the best! Okay! I got to go!
莱莉加油,雾角队最棒。好了我上场了
They love us.
他们爱我们
Yeah, mom and dad are pretty cool.
爸爸妈妈都挺酷的
Guys, of course they are. But we can't show it.
他们当然酷了,可我们不能表现出来
She loved the face painting!
她喜欢脸上的彩绘
Told you it was a great idea!
我就说这主意好吧
Best idea he's had in a while. He's a really good guy.
他想到的最好的主意。他真的很棒
Just in case.
以防万一