手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文

跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:姐妹之间的冲突

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I subpoenaed Eddie Gaines' bank records.

我传召了埃迪·甘尼斯的银行记录
He's been wiring 10% of every photo fee to an external account.
每笔拍照收入都会转百分之十给另一账户
So he was telling the truth about his source.
所以他确实有线人
Still don't like him.
还是不怎么喜欢他
Guy's a parasite, a legal stalker.
这家伙是只寄生虫,合法的跟踪狂
Janice, can you track this external account?
詹妮丝,你能查到这个账户是谁的吗
Give me a minute.
这就开始查
Whoever the source is, he knew about the home invasion at Nina's before anyone else did.
不论这线人是谁,他都比别人更早清楚妮娜的家被闯入的消息
Could be our stalker.
很可能是我们要找的跟踪狂

跟踪者Stalker

Why would Nina's stalker tip off the paparazzi?

为什么妮娜的跟踪者要把消息透露给狗仔呢
Same reason why Nina would-- Attention, notoriety.
和妮娜的出发点一样。他人的关注,名气
Money. Most celebrity stalkers have a hard time holding on to a steady job.
还有钱,很多名人的跟踪者都很难保住自个儿的饭碗
Well, I'll be damned.
我了个去
You won't believe who it is.
你不会相信我查到了谁
You're our leak, Emily.
你就是那个线人,艾米丽
Well, if I hadn't helped him, he would have gotten the photo some other way.
如果我不帮他,他还是会从别处拿到照片
This way, Nina gets the publicity, and I get the cash. It's win-win.
帮了他,妮娜名气更大,而我也有钱赚。这是双赢
You put your sister in danger.
你让你的妹妹处于危险之中
Guys like Eddie Gaines will do whatever it takes to get paid.
像埃迪·甘尼斯这种人,给钱他什么都愿意做
That's exactly why I chose him.
所以我才选择了他
You really resent her, don't you?
你挺恨她的,对吧
You don't know anything about our relationship.
你不会懂我们之间的关系
No, but I do know what it's like when sister's don't protect each other.
话是不错,但我明白姐妹间不互相照顾会有什么后果
Well, Nina was always the gifted one.
妮娜永远是有才华的那个
She was destined for greatness.
她注定有不凡的成就
That must have been hard to compete with.
与她竞争一定很辛苦
Everything comes easy for nina.
任何事对妮娜来说都是信手拈来
Look. I get it. You do the job of 6 people.
我明白,你只身干着六个人的活
Nina has no idea what you do for her.
妮娜并不清楚你为她付出了什么
I took the job because she needed my help.
我接受这份工作是因为她需要我
I had a life back in Ohio, and I left it all behind for her.
我本来在俄亥俄州有自己的生活,但我为她抛下了一切
Why not just leave?
为什么不辞职离开
Easier said than done. I can't afford to.
说着容易做着难,代价太大了
So you make a deal with Eddie Gaines.
所以你选择和埃迪·甘尼斯合作
I just want my life back.
我只是想要回自己的生活
That money is the only way it's ever gonna happen.
有了这笔钱一切才有可能
You put my life in danger for a little bit of extra cash?
你把我置于危险之中就为了多赚点钱
What kind of sister does that?
你算什么姐姐
I gave up everything to help you.
我放弃了一切来帮你
I had a good job in Ohio, I had a good life.
我在俄亥俄州有好工作,生活一切顺利
You wanted Hollywood, not me.
是你想来好莱坞,不是我
You need to leave. I can't look at you.
你走吧,我不想看到你
That's great because you know what?
挺好的,你知道为什么吗
It's all about you all the time.
你总是这么以自我为中心

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gifted ['giftid]

想一想再看

adj. 有天赋的,有才华的

 
leak [li:k]

想一想再看

n. 漏洞
v. 漏,渗

 
parasite ['pærəsait]

想一想再看

n. 寄生虫,寄生生物,食客

联想记忆
external [ik'stə:nl]

想一想再看

adj. 外部的,外面的,外来的,表面的
n.

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
compete [kəm'pi:t]

想一想再看

vi. 竞争,对抗,比赛

联想记忆
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
publicity [pʌb'lisiti]

想一想再看

n. 公众的注意,宣传,宣扬,宣传品,广告

联想记忆
notoriety [.nəutə'raiəti]

想一想再看

n. 臭名昭著,恶名,声名狼籍

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。