The sketch artist sent over the drawing of Emily's attacker.
素描画家送来了袭击艾米莉的人的画像
So this is our guy.
这就是我们要找的人
I compared it against all the paparazzi mug shots we have on file.
我拿他的画像跟我们记录里的狗仔队照片对比了
Nothing close.
没找到相似结果
Get this to Nina's people. Tell them to be on the lookout.
把这个送给妮娜的人,告诉他们要小心提防
I think I found something.
我似乎有发现了
The attack at the house, where the stalker
发生在房子里的攻击事件
made dinner for Nina, was right out of an episode of Savage Shore.
袭击者给妮娜做了晚餐,出自《野蛮海岸》的一集
What is this?
什么意思
An apology.
向你道歉
You shouldn't be here, Paul.
你不该来这里,保罗
See, I thought it was a coincidence, but then when Emily was attacked, I knew.
我本来以为是巧合,但是艾米丽被袭击之后,我就知道了
Make that a dead freak.
你这个变态死定了
Bruce! Paul, careful.
布鲁斯,保罗,小心
Our stalker used a tire iron. See?
我们要找的跟踪者也用了卸胎棍,你看
He's reenacting scenes from the show.
他在模仿那部剧里的场景
From the point of view of the guy with the burned face.
而且演绎的是那个脸被烧伤的男人
Paul. His name's Paul.
保罗,他叫保罗
Our stalker identifies with Paul because he's different, an outsider?
这位跟踪狂和保罗有同感,因为他与常人不同,不被接受
Is that right? Probably like our guy.
是这样吗,也许就是我们要找的人
Exactly.
没错
Nina's character...
妮娜的角色
Lily.
莉莉
Lily is in love with Paul in spite of his deformity?
莉莉爱上了保罗,不在乎他的残缺
Yes.
对
Our stalker is fixated on Nina because he feels
这位跟踪者如此执迷于妮娜
she's the only one who sees past his imperfections.
是因为他觉得只有她能够看到他的内在魅力
I made your favorite, breakfast sandwich on wheat toast.
我做了你的最爱,小麦吐司加早餐三明治
You forgot to cut the crusts off.
你没把硬面包皮切掉
Now I don't like you working the late shift.
我不喜欢你老值晚班
I hardly ever get to see you.
我都见不到你
Well, I'm not sure about that outfit.
你这件衣服是不是不合适
It's not appropriate business attire.
不太像去工作的穿着
I wear an apron. It's fine.
我会戴围裙,没事
Oh, stay off the 405. There's construction, and call me when you get there.
别走405道,有施工,到了之后打给我
I will!
知道了
Don't take that tone with me, young man.
别一副不耐烦的语气,小子
I'm sorry, mom.
我错了,妈妈
You forgot your pills.
你忘记吃药了
I love you, dear.
我爱你,亲爱的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
"I've been a fan of your show for a long time.
"我已经追你的剧追很久了
"The characters really speak to me.
里面的角色让我很有共鸣
"Paul and I could be the same person.
我跟保罗简直就是一个人
"Are you my Lily? I think we're meant to be.
你是我的莉莉吗,我觉得我们是命中注定
Destiny will draw us together."
终有一天会与彼此相遇"
Is this the only E-mail that fits the search parameters?
只有这封邮件符合搜索条件吗
There was a guy in Hong Kong and another one in Florida,
在香港有一个,佛罗里达州有一个
but this is the only one within a hundred-mile radius of L.A.
但是只有这个在洛杉矶一百英里以内
It sounds like to could be our guy.
听起来像是我们要找的人
And he just sent the one e-mail?
他只发了这一封吗
It's the only one I found.
我只找到这一封
Seems weird he would only write to Nina once.
他居然只给妮娜写过一封邮件
He's impatient.
他很没耐心
When he didn't hear back from her immediately, he decided to show up at her house.
没立刻收到她的回复,就去了她家
You located the person who sent this yet?
找到寄信人的地址了吗
His name is Robert Dalton, 33, lives in El Segundo.
名叫罗伯特·达尔顿 33岁,住在埃尔塞贡多
We should check it out.
我们去看看吧
E-mail us everything you can find on this guy.
把你能找到的所有信息发给我
I don't believe it.
我不信
Robbie is a good boy. He would never do anything like that.
罗比是个乖孩子。他不会做出这种事
Your son's lying to you, Mrs. Dalton.
你的儿子骗了你,达尔顿夫人
We called the store. He was fired over a month ago.
我们打给了商店,一个月前他就被开除了
Well, that can't be. He told me he was working.
不可能,他一直跟我说去工作了
Where was he the night before last?
前天晚上他在哪里
Uh, he went to see a movie.
他去看电影了
What movie? He didn't say?
什么电影?他没说吗
No. He did not say.
对,他没说