Hey, mom.What's going on?What's it look like?
嘿 妈妈 做什么呢 你看像什么
Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've never seen it before.
说实话 认不出来 从没见过
Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza.
坐下吧 也许你要另外订披萨了
I'm out of practice.Mmm. Mystery Casserole. Yum.
我有点儿手生 "天天美食"哦 真香
Yeah. Some people aren't meant for the kitchen.What?
是啊 有些人天生不适合厨房 怎么了
Uh, I know it's been rough.But I'm gonna try.
我知道你很难 但我会努力改变的
I mean, really try this time.
我是说 这次是认真的 努力改变
You just have to bear with me, ok?Ok.Ok. Good.
对我宽容一点 好吗 好 太好了
I got it.That bad, huh?What happened to you?
我去开门 难吃是吧 你怎么了
Hey, Matt.Hey.What's going on?Is your mom home?
嘿 马特 嘿 出什么事了 你妈妈在家吗
All right, give me 10 minutes.
好吧 给我十分钟
And keep it out of the news until I get there.
在我到之前 先封锁消息
Grab your stuff. We gotta go.Kinda got half a burger left.
拿上你的东西 我们得走了 我这刚聊到一半
They found Vicki Donovan.Are you serious? Where was she?
他们找到薇姬·多诺万了 真的吗 她在哪
Storm unearthed the grave off county road.
暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的
They just brought her body down to the morgue.
她的尸体刚被送到太平间
Wait. She's dead?Come on, we gotta go.
等等 她死了 快点 该走了