What's happening?!
怎么回事
There's a syringe labeled Ativan. It should stop the seizure. Go.
有个标有劳拉西泮的注射器,能阻止癫痫,去拿
His heart stopped.
心跳停止了
I'm calling 9-1-1.
我去打911
No. Wait, you can't.
不,等一下,不能打
You know how to use one of those?
你知道这些东西要怎么用吗
We are about to find out.
马上就能知道了
You didn't say clear!
你没事先招呼
I heard the charge. That's good news.
我听到电荷声了。好现象
How's that?
为什么
It means it might not be the machine, it could be the wiring.
说明可能不是机器的问题,而是接线的问题
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快点,快点,快点
Try again.
再来一次
Clear.
准备
What the hell did you do?
你到底做了什么
I've been building computers since I was seven. Wires are wires.
我从七岁起就开始组装电脑。接线可是大学问
What do we do now?
现在要做什么
Pray we don't have a heart attack ourselves.
祈祷我们自己没吓出心脏病
One job to do, and you manage to screw up even then.
就这么一件事,你都能给我搞砸了
I'm going to go make sure that everything is clear.
我要去确认一切没有问题
Stay here, keep the door locked.
你待在这,锁好门
Do not let anybody in except for me.
除了我,别让任何人进来
You got that? Yeah.
明白了吗?明白
Here. Keep this. And try not to shoot yourself by mistake.
拿着这个。别失手把自己打死了