Hello? Hello?
喂。喂
Is anybody there?
有人在听吗
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
They might be monitoring the calls.
他们很可能对电话实行着监控
Island tower, this is Skyhawk 801 foxtrot,
指挥塔,这里是天鹰801F
we are 700 kilometers southeast of your position.
我们在小岛东南方向700公里处
Eta, three hours, 22 minutes, over.
预计抵达时间为三小时二十分钟,完毕
Island tower, Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. Acknowledged.
这里是指挥塔,天鹰801F。收到
Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. Acknowledged.
天鹰801F。收到
Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth
世间万物
What is it?
这是什么
It's a challenge code. They're trying to verify our identity.
这是暗号。他们在查明正身
Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. Please repeat.
天鹰801F。请重复
Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth.
世间万物
Wait. What?
等等。怎么了
Wait, I know this. I know this.
我知道这个,我知道
They picked the one book that I read in college.
他们挑了我大学时候读过的一本书
What the hell are you talking about?
你他妈到底在说什么
A quote, from "The Odyssey".
《奥德赛》里面的话
Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth,
世间万物
Nothing--nothing is born that is weaker than man.
唯...唯人本懦
Are you sure about this? Because if you're wrong, this plane will turn around.
你确定吗,万一错了,飞机会调头回去的
Yes, yes. I'm positive.
确定,我确定
Nothing is born that is weaker than man. Say it.
唯人本懦,就这么说
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
等等,等等,等等。对不起,对不起,对不起
Bred. Not born, bred.
是"性"。不是"本" 是"性"
Nothing is bred that is weaker than man. That's it.
唯人性懦。是这个
Nothing is bred that is weaker than man.
唯人性懦
Roger that. See you in a few hours. Out.
收到,稍后见。完毕
"The Odyssey".
《奥德赛》
Yeah! It's, uh, well, it's a story about a guy who's trying to get home, so.
没错,讲的是一个人回家的历险故事
Well, after a few days at Landstuhl Air Base, you'll be on your way home.
在兰施图尔空军基地待几天之后,你就能回家了
But you sound like you're not coming with me.
但听起来你不和我一起走
I'll be coming with you.
我会和你一起走
After I radio in an airstrike on this location.
等我先空袭这里之后
I'm going to send Fyers and all his men straight back to hell.
我要送法尔斯和他的手下们下地狱