A peacock is defeated by a warrior of black and white. Nothing has changed.
一只孔雀被一位黑白大侠打败。没什么变化。
That's impossible, and you know it.
这不可能,你知道的。
It is not impossible, and he knows it.
没什么不可能,他知道的。
Who? - Lord Shen! I saw a panda! - A panda?
谁?- 沈王爷!我看见一只熊猫!- 一只熊猫?
A kung fu warrior. It fought like a demon!
一个会功夫的大侠,搏斗起来像个魔头!
Big and furry. Soft and squishy. Kind of plush and cuddly.
肥硕,毛茸茸。软软的,憨憨的,有些长毛的惹人爱。
There are no more pandas.
熊猫都绝种了。
Even with his poor eyesight, he can see the truth. Why is it that you cannot?
连他眼神不好的也能看到真相。为什么你就不能呢?
Find this panda and bring him to me! -Yes, sir!
找到那只熊猫,把他带来见我!-是,主人!
One panda lives. That does not make you right.
一只熊猫还活着并不证明这你是对的。
You're right. Being right makes me right.
说的对,事实会证明我是对的。
Then I will kill him and make you wrong.
那么我会杀了他,证明你是错的。
Will you stop that!
别再这样了!
That must be Shen's palace on the other side of the city.
那一定就是沈的宫殿了,在城市的另一端。
Great. We'll march into the tower and proclaim, "We are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five, and we are here to bring you to justice"!
太好了,我们快到塔里去,然后宣布"我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠,我们来此伸张正义!"
What are you doing? This place is crawling with wolves.
你干什么?这个地方到处都是狼。
Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face?
嘿,那不是揍你脸的家伙吗?
I do not like that guy.
我可不喜欢那家伙。
We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves.
我们必须躲开那些狼的视线到塔那去。
Got it. Stealth mode.
收到!隐身模式。
Get out of the way! - Foiled again.
让开!- 又得逞了。
Now, where'd those noodles go?
那么,面条去哪了?
Hello. I couldn't help but...-Yeah, OK. Anyway, where was I?
你好!我忍不住就…-好吧,不过我在哪?
Where's Po? - How can we lose a guy that big?
阿宝在哪?- 我们怎么会把这么大的家伙弄丢了?
OK.
好吧。