What are we doing here?
我们为什么要到这里来
We know she bought land from Gold. We don't know why.
我们只知道她从戈登手里买了块地 却不知道为什么
I'm willing to bet it's for personal reasons. But we have to know for sure.
我打赌是为了她的个人利益
We need documents that officially link her to that land.
可是我们需要确凿的证据 证明她和这块地的关系
So you want to break into her office? It's locked,
所以你想闯进她的办公室 门锁着
and she's got a state-of-the-art security system and alarm.
她装了顶级的保安警报系统
If we don't show this town who Regina really is, who will?
除了我们 谁还会揭穿瑞金娜的真面目
Do you think you can crack her code? Yep.
你能破解密码吗 当然
Emma!
艾玛
Who does the alarm system alert? The police. I'm the police.
警报会通知谁 警察 我就是警察
Two minutes for her to get a call from the alarm company. One minute to get her coat and keys.
至少要两分钟保安公司才会打电话通知她 然后她需要一分钟穿衣服拿钥匙
Three minutes to drive here. We got maybe six minutes.
开车到这里需要三分钟 所以我们差不多有六分钟的时间
I just uncovered every file that references the tract of land she bought from Gold.
我刚发现了所有关于她从戈登那里买地的文件
Nice.
好极了
What the hell do these open? I don't know.
这些钥匙是开什么的 不知道
What are you doing? Looking for Henry's book.
你在干什么 找亨利的故事书
We didn't come here for Henry. We came here for the files and
我们不是为了亨利才来的 我们是要来找文件证据
No, you didn't come here for Henry. Me? That's the only reason I'm here.
你不是为了亨利来的 至于我 不是为了亨利我根本不会来
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Some kids broke in. I heard the alarm, so I'm checking it out 'cause... I'm sheriff.
几个孩子闯了进来 我听到警报声 既然我是警长 就来查看一下
Well, that was an awfully quick response time.
你反应倒是挺快
You told me to do my job. I'm doing it.
你告诉我要尽职尽责 我就按你说的办了
And you brought him.
你还带着他
Oh, well, he saw it while he was on a walk, so he's a witness.
他散步时看见了事情经过 他是证人
And what did you see, Sidney?
西德尼 你都看见什么了
Some kids with a...
几个孩子用...
Rock. A rock.
石头 石头砸了门玻璃
Did they take anything?
他们偷走什么东西了吗
I don't know. I'd have to do a thorough, sweep to, uh, find out.
不知道 我想彻底检查一下看有没有丢东西
It appears to me it's all just a prank.
我觉得这就是个恶作剧
You sure you don't want me to take the place apart?
你确定你不想让我仔细调查一下吗
Sheriff, your services are not wanted nor needed.
警长 我不想也不需要你的帮助
Okay. Well, you know where to find me.
好吧 有事随时来找我
It's you.
是你