I'm afraid it'll change everything.
恐怕这会改变一切。
It will, but maybe that's not such a bad thing.
会的,但这也许不是坏事。
What is wrong with us? We are perfectly perfect for each other.
我们怎么回事?我们非常适合彼此。
Yet we're sitting here, pining for people we can't have. I guess what they say is true.
然而却坐在这,渴望得不到的人看来大家说的是真的。
Opposites do attract. If you ever need anything, I will race over in a heartbeat.
得不到的永远是最好的。如果你有需要,我会以迅雷不及掩耳之势赶来。
Same. Well, as fast I can run, which might take me a while, but I will still come.
我也一样。尽我最快的速度跑来,那可能要花点时间,但我还是会来。
Bye, Felicity.
拜,费利西蒂!
Bye, Barry.
拜,巴里!
I know it's been a while since we pulled that job.
我知道距离上次那趟活之后已经有段时间了
I know it didn't go so well for you, and I know I said we were finished.
我也知道之前进行得不顺利,我是说过我们合作结束了。
But things have changed. If I want to keep working in Central City, I'm gonna need a new kind of crew.
但现在情况不同了,如果我要继续在中城做事,就需要一些新的成员。
I'm gonna need someone like you. You're tolerant of extremes. You have certain skills.
我需要像你一样的人,你能容忍极端分子,你也有一定的能力。
You just need some direction. And I can give that to you.
只是需要人给你指明方向,这点我可以做到。
You still like playing with fire? You're gonna love this.
你还喜欢玩火吗?那你肯定会喜欢这个的。
So... Are you in, Mick, or are you out?
所以……米克,你加入还是退出?
Yeah, buddy. I'm in.
当然加入。