Hey, Dad.
老爸!
Hey. If you're looking for Eddie, he's in evidence.
嗯。如果你要找艾迪,他在物证室。
I am looking for you. I came to apologize... again.
我要找的是你。我是来再次向你道歉的
You're really trying to hit that magic number, aren't you?
你真的想要碰碰运气吗?
Look, Dad, I just want you to know that there is nothing that you could do
老爸,我只是想你知道无论你做什么,
that would ever change the way that I look at you. And I'm sorry.
都不会改变我对你的看法。对不起!
I should have thought about how it would affect you if Eddie and I
我应该考虑到我和艾迪在一起会给你带来的影响。
Listen... Chasing down this Snart character tonight?
听着,今晚捉拿这个史纳特时,
He had the draw on me. Eddie saved my life. Maybe I underestimated him.
他让我开窍了,艾迪救了我,也许我低估了他。
From now on, no more secrets.
从现在开始,不再有秘密。
No more secrets. Well, go see Eddie.
不再有秘密。好了。去看艾迪吧。
Okay.
好。
Thank him for watching out for your old man.
帮我谢谢他照顾你老爸。
Did I just yelp? Yeah. I yelped.
我尖叫了吗?叫了,我尖叫了。
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
对不起,我不是故意要吓你。
Don't tell me you're here to save me.
别告诉我你是来救我的。
Taking the train is still one of the safest ways to travel.
坐火车出行还是最安全的方式之一。
I thought that was airplanes.
我还以为是飞机。
You remember when you told me you had a little experience liking somebody who didn't see you the same way? That was Iris, right?
还记得你和我说过你单相思的一段经历吗?那人就是爱瑞丝吧?