Why today?
为什么今天来?
Do you want to hear me say it?
你想听我说?
18 months since our last appointment.
上次诊断已经过去18个月了
You read the papers?
你看报纸吗?
Sometimes...
有时候
And you watch telly?
电视总看吧
You know why I'm here.
你知道我为什么来
I'm here because...
我来是因为……
What happened, John?
出了什么事 约翰?
Sherl...
夏……
You need to get it out.
你必须说出口
My best friend...
我最好的朋友……
Sherlock Holmes... is dead.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯……死了
Falls Of The Reichenbach. Turner's masterpiece.
“莱辛巴赫瀑布”透纳的杰作
Thankfully recovered, owing to the prodigious1 talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.
终于失而复得 多亏夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生的奇才
A small token of our gratitude.
小小意思 不成敬意
Diamond cufflinks... All my cuffs have buttons.
钻石袖链 我袖口都有扣子的
He means thank you.
他说谢谢
Do I?
我说了吗
Just say it.
快说
Thank you.
谢谢
Hang on.
稍等