It really bothers you.
太打扰你了
What?
什么
What people say.
别人的议论
Yes.
对
About me? why would it upset YOU?
议论我? 你着什么急?
Just try to keep a low profile.
尽量低调点
Find yourself a little case this week.
这个礼拜接个小案子
Stay out of the news.
远离新闻
That's your phone.
是你的手机
Hmm, it keeps doing that.
一直响
So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?
你刚才真跟他聊了半天?
Oh, Henry Fishguard never committed suicide.
哦 亨利·菲舍嘉德绝不是自杀
Bow Street runners missed everything.
弓街捕手 什么都看不到
Pressing case, is it?
紧迫的案子?
They're all pressing until they're solved.
破解之前没有不紧迫的
Put your key back please. Thank you.
请放回钥匙 谢谢
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
有任何金属物件吗 钥匙 手机?
You can go through.
你可以通过
Thank you.
谢谢
Fancy a cuppa then, mate?
来杯茶 兄弟?
Yeah, why not?
好 干嘛不?
Gilts1 at seven.
国债七个点
Dutch Telecoms in free-fall.
荷兰电信简直一泻千里
Thank you, Harvey.
多谢 哈维
What are you saying?
你们觉得呢?
Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope?
拒绝所有假释 恢复绞刑?
Let's begin.
开工吧
This is an emergency.
紧急状况
Please leave.
请离开
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
先生 我必须请你离开