When did this happen?Deejay had a change of heart.
什么时候成这样了 音响师突然改主意了
Wanna dance? I don't know.Yes.Yes. Matt. Matt.Come on.
想跳支舞吗 我也不知道 来吧 马特 马特 来吧
Ah, you know I love a woman in uniform,but I have to side with this look.
我喜欢穿制服的女人 不过这身打扮让我不得不叫好
You look...you look smashing.Heh. Thank you, Damon.Cheers.I needed that.
你看上去漂亮极了 谢谢 达蒙 干杯 我需要你的夸奖
You know, I had my doubts about you at first but like everyone else on the council,you've won me over.
知道吗 刚开始的时候我怀疑过你 但你赢得了理事会众人的信任 也赢得了我的信任
Heh. Thanks, Liz.It's...it's really nice how welcoming the council's been.
莉兹 谢谢 理事会非常温暖 对我很好
I like my life here in Mystic Falls.Starting to feel like home again.
我喜欢住在神秘瀑布镇 开始有种 家的感觉了
Well, then you're not gonna like what I have to tell you.
那你听了我要说的话后一定会难过的
Jonathan Gilbert's claims check out.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特的推断被证实了
The blood banks, the missing people, all of it's true.
血库和失踪的人口 全都是真的
We might have a problem.Excuse me, sheriff.
我们有麻烦了 警长 打扰一下
Um, I was curious if there's been any more information on what happened to Vicki Donovan.
我想打听 有没有 关于薇姬·多诺万的新消息
It was an overdose, Jeremy.Yeah, but her body was buried.Somebody must have done that.
杰里米 她死于吸毒过量 是 可她的尸体被埋了起来 一定是有人埋的
We're aware of that.The investigation is ongoing,but there's nothing more I can tell you at this time.
这一点我们清楚 调查仍在进行中 但目前我没有新消息能告诉你了
I'm sorry.Uh, that's OK.
我很抱歉 没关系