How you feelin'?I'm good. I'm fine.No cravings? No urges?
感觉怎么样 挺好的 我没事 没有欲望 没有冲动吗
Has that whiskey you been drinkin' all day doin' its job?
你喝了一整天的威士忌酒起作用了吗
We are who we are, Stefan.Pretending doesn't change that.
我们就是吸血鬼 斯特凡 掩饰可一点用都没
Ah, nothing would make you happier than to just see me give in, huh, Damon?
没什么比看我屈服 更让你开心了 是不是 达蒙
Whatever. It's inevitable.I'm gonna go find Elena.Don't embarrass me, young man.
随你便吧 那是无可避免的 我要去找埃琳娜了 别让我难堪 年轻人
I'm so glad you could join us tonight.It was nice of you to reach out to us.
很高兴你们今晚能来 谢谢你伸出援手
This town is one big family,and when we lose a member,
我们小镇就是一个大家庭 不幸失去其中一员时
we all have to come together.Matt. Kel.
我们就得团结在一起 马特 凯
Well, I guess dead kid rates a special greeting from the mayor, huh?God, mom.
看来死个孩子 还能收到镇长的特殊问候啊 天呐 妈
I need a drink.Hey, check it out.
我需要喝点东西 快看看这个
Dude, your dad's gonna beat you down if he catches you.
哥们 要是被你爸逮住了非打死你不可
Yeah, let him try.All right, screw it.Hey. How are you?Are you drunk?
好呀 让他来吧 好吧 去他的 嗨 你还好吗 你醉了吗
OK, I know it's a little weird,but it's really helping me.
我知道这有点怪 可这确实能帮我缓解一下
The alcohol, it, uh.takes the edge off.
酒精...能起到减缓的作用
You're totally that drunk high school guy at the party sneaking booze.
你现在就是个来派对上蹭酒的醉酒高中生
I totally am. Yeah.How worried do I need to be?
没错 我该为此担心吗
Oh, no. You don't need to be worried.It's just until, um, the cravings go away.
噢不 你不必担心 只要等欲望消失就好了