What? You're being subway creepy.
干嘛,你就像个地铁痴汉
I have to say, when you were punching that almost-dead guy in the stomach,
不得不说,当你用力揍那个半死模特的胃时
that was a serious balloon move.
还真像是气球之举
The truth is, we're both balloons.
其实我们都是气球
Yeah, but mine is, like, way cooler than yours.
对,可我的比你的酷多了
It's like one of those silver ones that never goes out of air.
就好比那种从来不会漏气的银色气球
They don't make those anymore. They're toxic.
那种气球都不生产了,它们有毒
Exactly.
正是在下
Max, you know you won't let me come into the kitchen and help you bake, right?
麦克斯,我知道你是保护我不让我进厨房帮忙烘培的,对吧
And you know that I know that without you,
你也懂我心里清楚,没有你
the job fairy would never show up, right?
才不会有什么"仙女"赐给我们工作的吧
But if you ever need me to help you bake, I could.
如果有天你需要人帮忙烘焙,我乐意之至
No, it's cool. You do your thing, I'll do mine.
没关系。你做你的,我做我的
Hey, get your phone.
把手机拿出来
We should capture this near-death victory moment as our website picture.
我们应该记录这个"起死回生"的一刻,作为我们的网站图片
Totally. On the count of three, think..."we made $200."
就是。数到三,然后想"我们挣了两百块哦"
One... two...
一,二
Hold up. Sir, if you want to go home with that hand, get it off my ass.
等等。先生,如果你不想断手断脚的回家,快把淫手从我屁股上挪开
Okay, three.
好了,三