You're nice to talk to me.I don't have anyone to talk to.
跟你谈心真好 我都没人可以倾诉
I don't have anyone to talk to either.
同是天涯沦落人
Who knew I'd be missing all the fun at the founder's parties?This is rare, believe me.
谁能相信 我原本会错过派对的欢乐的 那很少见 相信我
Is it bad that I'm, uh, enjoying myself?
我这时候玩得起劲儿是不是不太好
No. It's great that you're enjoying yourself.Thanks for making me dance.Hey, not a problem.
不 你能放松一下挺好的 谢谢你带我跳舞 不足挂齿
Air.Air. I need some air.Um, come with me?Sure.
空气 我需要点新鲜空气 一起来吗 好
You havet seen my mom, have you?Um, no. Not in a while.All right.
你看见我妈了吗 没有 有一会儿没看到了 好吧
Oh, my God.What the hell are you doin', man?Matt. Mom!Whoa. Dude, calm down.Matt! No!Stop it!Tyler!
我的天啊 你个混蛋在干什么 马特 妈 冷静点 兄弟 马特 不要 住手 泰勒
Tyler! Stop it! You are hurting him.Somebody's help us.Stop! Tyler! Hey!What the hell was that?
泰勒 住手 你把他弄伤了 来个人帮忙啊 停下 泰勒 够了 你这是怎么了
Here, Matt, get up. Are you OK?What the hell was that?
马特 起来 你还好吗 你这是做什么
I'll take it from here. I'll take it from here.It's all right. It's OK.
我来处理 我来处理 没事的 没事的
You hurt?Go get cleaned up. It's OK.Go get cleaned up.Thank you for your help.
你受伤了吗 去清理一下 没事的 去清理一下 多谢你的帮助
Everything's fine. Everything's fine, everybody.
没什么大事 一切正常
Come on. Everybody back to the party. Let's go.
来吧 我们继续进行派对 快
Come on. Have a good time.Are you OK? Where is she?I don't know.
继续啦 好好玩 你还好吗 她在哪里 我不知道
Come on. Put your head up.
头抬起来点