My knowledge of this town goes beyond anything that you or you or the council knows.
我对这个镇的了解远远超过你 你 还有那些理事会会员
So if you were planning on some clever high-speed,snatch-ring, vamp kill move,
如果你们打算快速夺走我的戒指 再杀我灭口的话
Know that if I die everything I know goes to the council,
记清楚一点 我一死 我所知的一切都会传给理事会
Including the fascinating little tale of the original Salvatore brothers,
包括塞尔瓦托兄弟的传奇故事
and their present-day return to mystic falls.How'd you get the ring?
以及他们回到神秘瀑布镇的事 你怎么会有这个戒指
I inherited one,My brother Gray, the other. This was his.
我继承了一个 我哥哥格雷也有一个 这是他的
And I wouldn't have given mine to Isobel Had I known she'd hand it over to another guy.
我真不该把自己的戒指给伊泽贝尔 我不知道她会将之送给另一个男人
So you did know her.
如此说来 你的确认识她
Who do you think sent her your way when she wanted to become a vampire?You sent her?Guilty.
你以为当她想成为吸血鬼时 是谁把她指引到你面前的 你搞的鬼 好罪过哦
Why, did you think someone else sent her?Maybe Katherine Pierce?
不然呢 你觉得另有其人吗 或许是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
How do you know about Katherine?How do I know anything, Damon?
你怎么知道凯瑟琳 我是怎么知道这一切的 达蒙
What do you want?So many questions.
你想怎样 问题真多
It was a pleasure meeting you, Rick.I've heard so much about you.
很高兴见到你 里克 我听说过不少你的事
Not so excited that we have another month of these founder's day events,Tell me about it.
创立者协会的活动还要进行一个月 真烦 可不是嘛
You Okay?Fine.Are you sure?I'm fine, Elena.
你还好吗 很好 你确定 我很好 埃琳娜