Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo.
哇,你还真是个性感的舞者,蛮牛局长。
Chief Bogo!
蛮牛局长!
Not now.
不是现在。
Wait, is that Gazelle? No!
等一下,等一下那是志羚姐姐吗? 不!
I'm Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer.
我是志羚姐姐,你是一个炎热的舞者。
You have the app too? Ooohhh... Chief!
你也有那个App? 哦哈哈哈 ...局长!
Clawhauser! Can't you see I'm working on the missing mammal cases?
洪金豹!你没看见我正在处理丢失的哺乳动物的案子?
Oh! Yes, of course. About that, sir. Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them.
哦!当然是。关于,先生。哈波斯警官刚刚打电话,她发现所有的人。
Wow, I'm impressed.
哇,我印象深刻。
Mayor Lionheart, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you... You don't understand, I was trying to protect the city! You were just trying to protect your job.
狮心王市长,你有权保持沉默的权利。任何你...你不明白,我只是想保护的城市!你只是想保护你的工作。
No, listen. We still don't know why this is happening. It could destroy Zootopia.
不,听着。我们仍然不知道为什么会这样。它可能会破坏动物乌托邦。
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权保持沉默的权利。你说什么都可以,你所说的都会为呈堂证供。
Ladies and gentlemammals,14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found... by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment. I'm so nervous. Okay, press conference 1 on 1.
女士们,先生们,14只失踪的动物都被找到了...由我们的新兵,等一下将会发表。我好紧张。 好吧,新闻发布会入门教学。
You wanna look smart, answer their question with your own question and then answer that question.
你想看起来聪明,你要用他们的问题来回答另一个问题 再回答这个问题。
Like this: "Excuse me, Officer Hopps. What can you tell us about the case?"
这样的:“对不起,哈波斯警官你能介绍一下情况?”
"Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?"
“嗯, 这是一个很难的案子吗?是的,是的,它是。你懂了吗?”
You should be up there with me. We did this together.
你应该和我一起在那里。我们一起破案的。
Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not.
好吧,我是一个警察吗?不,不,我不是。
Funny you should say that.
真奇怪你会这么说。
Because, well, I've been thinking. It would be nice to have a partner.
因为,我一直在思考。这将是不错的合作伙伴。