Have any other foxes gone savage?
有其他狐狸会发狂吗?
More bad news in this city gripped by fear. A caribou is in critical condition.
在这个城市有被许多的坏消息笼罩的恐惧。
The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear.
一只麋鹿于早晨遭一只抓狂的北极熊攻击。
This, the twentyseventh such attack, comes just one week after ZPD Officer, Judy Hopps connected the violence to traditionally predatory animals.
对此,这是第二十七起案件,自从一周前动物乌托邦警方警官,朱迪哈波斯承认掠食者的天性。
Meanwhile, a peace rally organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest.
与此同时,由流行天后志羚所带领的和平示威。
Go back to the forest, predator!
回到了森林,捕食!
I am from the savannah.
我是来自大草原。
Zootopia is a unique place.
动物乌托邦是一个独特的地方。
It's a crazy, beautiful, diverse city. Where we celebrate our differences.
这是一个疯狂的,美丽的,多元化的城市。在这里我们无视我们的差异。
This is not the Zootopia I know.
这不是我所知道的动物乌托邦。
The Zootopia I know is better than this.
我所认识的动物邦比这还棒。
We don't just blindly assign blame.
我们不能一味的怪罪。
We don't know why these attacks keep happening.
我们不知道为什么这些攻击持续发生。
But it's irresponsible to label all predators as savages.
把所有猎食者都贴上标签是很不负责的行为。
It's not my Emmitt.
这不是我的埃米特。
We cannot let fear divide us.
我们不能让恐惧把我们分开。
Please give me back the Zootopia I love.
请把我认识的动物邦带回来。