Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us.
来吧,哈波斯。新市长要见我们。
The mayor? Why?
市长?为什么?
It would seem you've arrived.
你到了就会知道了。
Clawhauser? What are you doing?
洪金豹?你在做什么?
Uh. They thought it would be better if a predator such as myself wasn't the first face that you see when you walk into the ZPD.
呃。他们认为这将是更好如果一个掠食者 像我这样的不是你看到的第一面 当你走进动物乌托邦警方。
What?
什么?
They're gonna move me to records. It's downstairs. It's by the boiler.
他们要把我调去收发室。这是楼下。在锅炉旁边。
Hopps!
哈波斯!
Emm. I don't understand.
恩。我听不懂。
Our city is ninety percent prey, Judy, and right now they're just really scared.
我们的城市是百分之九十的食草动物,朱迪,而现在他们只是真是吓坏了。
You're a hero to them. They trust you.
你是一个英雄给他们。他们信任你。
And so that's why Chief Bogo and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD.
所以这就是为什么蛮牛局长和我希望你成为动物乌托邦警方的公众形象。
I'm... not... I'm not a hero.
我......不是......我不是英雄。
I came here to make the world a better place. But... ... I think I broke it.
我来这里是为了让世界变得更美好。但......我想我把它毁了。
Don't give yourself so much credit, Hopps.
不要给自己那么多的责任,哈波斯。
The world has always been broken, that's why we need good cops. Like you.
这个世界本来总是被打破的,这就是为什么我们需要优秀的警察。就像你一样。
With all due respect, sir, a good cop is supposed to serve and protect. Help the city. Not tear it apart. I don't deserve this badge.
恕我直言,先生,一个好警察应该是服务和保护和帮助城市。而不是毁了它。我不值得这个徽章。
Hopps.
哈波斯。
Judy, you've worked so hard to get here.
朱迪,你好不容易努力到这了。
It's what you've wanted since you were a kid. You can't quit.
这是你自从小女孩时的梦想。你不能退出。
Thank you for the opportunity.
谢谢你的机会。