The weasel wasn't lying.
黄鼠狼没有说谎。
Yeah, it looks like old Doug's cornered the market on Night Howlers.
是啊,看来所有的夜嚎者都在这了。
You got Doug here. What's the mark?
你的道格在这,目标是谁?
Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it.
萨哈拉广场的猎豹,了解了。
Serious? Yeah, I know they're fast, I can hit him.
来真的?是的,我知道他们很快,我可以的。
Listen, I hit a tiny little otter through the open window of a moving car.
听着,前阵子我从一台移动中的车窗打中一只小小的水獭。
Yeah, I'll buzz you when it's done. Or you'll see it on the news. You know, whichever comes first.
是的,我搞定后会让你知道。或是你会在新闻上看见。要知道,要看哪一个先发生罗。
Hey, Doug, open up! We've got your latte.
嗨,道格,开门!我们把拿铁买回来了。
All right, Woolter and Jesse are back, so I'm leaving now. Out.
好吧,好了沃尔特跟杰西回来了,我现在要走了。
Hey. Wait, where you going? Where are you going? Get back here! What are you doing? He's gonna see you!
嘿。等等,你要去哪里?你要去哪里?找回来!你在做什么?他会看到你!
What are you looking at? Hey! Whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it. Carrots. Carrots.
你在看什么?嘿!无论你在想什么,停下来。萝卜头,萝卜头。
You better have the extra foam this time.
这次最好有多的泡沫。
Hey! Open up!
嘿!打开!
What are you doing? You just trapped us in here!
你干了什么?你刚把我们困在这了!
We need to get this evidence to the ZPD.
我们需要把这些证据送去警察局。
Okay, great. Here it is. Got it.
好,太好了。在这里。得到它了。
No, all of it. Wait, what?
不,这一切。等等,什么?
Oh, great, you're a conductor now, huh?
这下可好,你现在是列车长,现在,是吧?
Hey. Listen. It would take a miracle to get this rustbucket going.
嘿。听。我们需要一个奇迹才能使这破铜烂铁发动。
Well. Hallelujah.
好。哈利路亚!
We kinda got a situation at the lab. It just got worse!
我们这边目前遭遇了点状况,刚刚变更糟了!
Mission accomplished.
任务完成。
Would it be premature for me to do a little victory toottoot?
如果我拉胜利的汽笛会有点幼稚吗?
All right. One toottoot.
好吧。嘟 嘟。
Well, I can cross that off the bucket list.
好吧,我可以把这从我的待做事项划掉了。