Hey, what's going on?
出什么事了?
General eiling is relieving us from the bombing case. Give these men everything that's relevant.
艾林将军让我们把炸弹案件交给他。把所有相关数据都给这个人。
Sure thing, yeah.
当然,没问题。
You and a few civilians from s.T.A.R. Labs might want to check into that.
你和尖端科研实验室的朋友们应该会想要调查一下。
I think we might.
我想是的。
Can I talk to you for a minute, joe? It's about iris.
我能跟你谈几句吗,乔?是关于爱瑞丝的。
Hey, dad. You're home early. What were you doing at the bomb site last night?
爸爸,怎么回来这么早。昨晚你在爆炸现场干什么?
Don't deny you were there. Officer vukuvich saw you.
别想抵赖,伍克维奇警官看见你了。
It's... complicated.
比较复杂。
You can't be coming to every crime scene because you're worried about eddie.
你不能因为担心艾迪就每个犯罪现场都去。
He's a big boy, iris.
他是个大人了,爱瑞丝
I didn't go there to see eddie. I went there to see the streak.
我不是去见艾迪的,我是去看那个闪电侠的。
The streak. Hmm, why is that?
那个闪电侠。为什么?
My blog. I've been collecting internet posts about the streak sightings, and writing about them.
我的博客。我一直在网上收集那些目击过闪电侠的目击者的言论,准备写篇相关的文章。
Baby, there's no streak.
宝贝,没有什么闪电侠
Yes, there is. I saw him last night, dad. I looked right at him.
不,有的。我昨晚看见他了,爸爸,我跟他照面了。
Something incredible is happening in central city. And I am gonna write about it.
中城发生了不可思议的事,我要写篇相关的报道。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get to work.
现在失陪了,我要去工作了。
Blogging about supernatural events doesn't really pay well.
发些灵异事件的微博赚得可不多。
A va file number is all the info you have on the bomber?
关于那个投弹者你就只找到个文件号码吗?
Ccpd's been ordered off the case.
中城警署已经被勒令退出案件调查了。
Well, who has the power to do that?
谁有这么大的权力这么做?
The army. Some general. His name was eiling, I think.
军方的什么将军,他叫艾林,好像是。
General wade eiling.
韦德·艾林将军。
You know him?
你认识他吗?
Yeah, I know him.
对,我认识他。
About ten years ago, general wade eiling contracted s.T.A.R. Labs to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers.
大约十年前,韦德·艾林将军联系了尖端科研实验室,想要为士兵研制先进的基因疗法。
I was interested in the potential medical benefits for civilians.
可能会对医疗事业有好处,这让我很感兴趣。
General eiling really wanted to develop mind reading capabilities for interrogation purposes.
艾林将军很想研发出心灵感应能力,以便审讯调查之用。
I stopped the study when I saw his techniques up close, but our split was less than amicable.
我看到他的技术之后,阻止了研究,但是我们的分歧并不友好。
He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing. Everything but the folder.
他带走了我关于炸弹事件收集的所有证据,只剩这个活页夹。