Yeah? We've piggybacked onto general eiling's own surveillance.
什么事?我们已经搭载上了将军的监控系统。
According to what they're saying, The lovely ms. Sans souci was just spotted in inglewood.
根据他们现在的对话,美丽的桑苏西小姐刚才在出现了英格伍德。
The same neighborhood as dr. Harold hadley's office,
和哈罗德·海德利医生的办公室在同一区,
The military surgeon who performed several procedures on her.
那个军医给她做了好几次手术。
That's why she was looking for the folder.
这是她去找那个活页夹的原因。
You got to get to her before eiling does. Okay.
你得赶在找到她之前带走她。好的。
Sgt. Sans souci. You remember me.
桑苏西下士,你还记得我。
Good. Because I remember you, doctor.
很好,因为我可是记得你呢,医生。
I remember waking up from a coma.
我记得从昏迷中醒来。
You started cutting me open.
发现你在给我开膛破肚。
I was only trying to help ease your condition.
我只是试着缓解你的状况。
You couldn't control it.
你没法控制住它。
You did this to me. You and Eiling.
是你害我变成这样的,你和艾林。
Go bring me my asset.
把属于我的东西带来,遵命。
You okay? Look, I can get you out of here.
你还好吗?听着,我可以带你离开这里。
I can help you understand what happened to you.
我可以帮你理解发生在你身上的一切。
How? Because it happened to me too. Please.
你怎么帮我?因为我有同样的经历。请相信我。